Poll: Here, Have a Pikachu

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
I'd talk to the government about them renting it out for cloneing/powerplant experiments.

Can you imagine Pikachu farms? They get to run around and have fun for half the day, then swap shifts with this that have been working, and help charge up the national grid with electricty!

Think of the renewable energy it would bring! Britain would be a world leader once more! Electric cars would be financially viable! We could sell our cheap electricity at a huge markup to the rest of europe and become wealthy once more!! :D

wtf is with the captcha's at the moment? 3 in a row not even using the normal alphabet (or any alphabet as far as I can tell) :/

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
I think my cats would murder it, so I'd give it too the Goverment. We need a new powersource I guess...

xerounlimited

Oct 5, 2010
Create the best power plant ever, so what if Team Rocket already tried harvesting Pikachu's for power, I'll just hire people with competence.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I'm off to conquer the world! I mean, what's going to stop me and my fuzzy tesla gun?

Pappytech

Invested all my Souls into Res
Jun 7, 2011
Ah, who's a cute little thunder mouse? Is it you? Is it you?

Yeah, I'm going with pet/new best friend.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I would present it to the richest Pokemon fan on earth and offer to sell it for an exorbitant price.

Chris Barber

Jul 14, 2011
Can I trade this in for a Ditto? I feel like I could get away with all kinds of horrible things if said Ditto could make convincing body doubles of other people. Go go career as a master thief.

Navvan

Feb 3, 2011
Figure out how it generates so much energy that it seemingly breaks the laws of physics, then replicate it and make a fortune solving the worlds energy problems.

spikeyjoey

Sep 9, 2009
Saelune said:
Why bother training it? Its only going to win when its supposed to. Hell, a pure wtaer type will beat it even if its lvl 2 and my Pikachu is lvl 100 if the script calls for it.
thats a good point.. its ridiculous the shit pokemon ash's pikachu loses to... considering it would be at least level 70 by now..

tgcPheonix

Feb 10, 2010
Stick its tail in the electric socket and keep it there to see how long it takes to evolve / die

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
Gotta go with the classic, by the games option here. Instead of fighting the gyms though, we'll take over corporations one by one and then genetically alter every other animal on the planet into Pokemon too.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Xaio30 said:
We'd'd be the stars of any Cosplay convention!

And What THE F-

*Clicks refresh*

FUUUUUUUUUUU-
they still do that?! mine have been stupidly easy for a while now!

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Zhadramekel said:
Gotta go with the classic, by the games option here. Instead of fighting the gyms though, we'll take over corporations one by one and then genetically alter every other animal on the planet into Pokemon too.
how would you make Metagross or Salamence? or any pseudo legendary for that matter