Poll: Here, Have a Pikachu

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
A baby Pikachu :D
I will love it forever, and I don't want to get it hurt through training, I just want it to be my widdle darling Pikachu *cuddles Pikachu*

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Sweet!

Alright world, give me a year and you shall cower before me! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
My reaction would be something along the lines of, "Thanks, what do I do with it?" Seriously, what would I do with a Pikachu? There aren't any other Pokemon so unless I go around killing other people's pets, I can't really have any 'battles' with other people, I can't really train it since almost nothing lives wild around here (which just leaves me with the pet murder thing). And turning it over to scientists is definitely out cause, well,
I couldn't let them experiment on that.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
...Would it be rude to ask for an Eevee instead?

OT: I would keep it as the family pet, and maybe train it if it was up for it. I'd also call it Mjolnir.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I would have it studied to see how it generates electricity. Then I would be rich beyond any oil tycoon's wildest dreams (but I still wouldn't pay back my student loans).

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I chose the first, but it would be more my companion than my pet. Pokemon are fairly close to sentient, so it'd be pretty awesome to have a 16 inch electric mouse that can understand what I'm saying.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
A cute, loving pet who also happens to be an electrifying badass?

Sign me up!

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
I'd start an assassination business, the police would be baffled as hundreds of people mysteriously get hit by lightning.....

messy

Dec 3, 2008
WolfLordAndy said:
I'd talk to the government about them renting it out for cloneing/powerplant experiments.

Can you imagine Pikachu farms? They get to run around and have fun for half the day, then swap shifts with this that have been working, and help charge up the national grid with electricty!

Think of the renewable energy it would bring! Britain would be a world leader once more! Electric cars would be financially viable! We could sell our cheap electricity at a huge markup to the rest of europe and become wealthy once more!! :D

wtf is with the captcha's at the moment? 3 in a row not even using the normal alphabet (or any alphabet as far as I can tell) :/
Ah but think of the food you'd need to give it to generate that much power.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
What I Look like a chartity case? I took it and threw it on the ground
in all seriousness though, I would most likely freak out.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
AWESOME! A Pikachu!

I'd love to have a Pokémon. Although I'd prefer Charmander because Charmander evolves into Charizard, who is my all time favorite Pokémon.

I'd probably just keep my Pikachu as a pet, although I would probably train it to a decent level to where I could use it's incredible power if necessary.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
oh...you didn't have a charmander? all right, i guess this will do.

kidding, of course. any animal that is entrusted to me would get the best treatment possible. everyone who knows me knows i spoil my cat anyway.

Vrud

Mar 11, 2009
Get my ass fried, because my body isn't capable of handling that kind of wattage and, if the series (or statistics) taught me anything, it's only a matter of time before I get caught in an attack.

X123Lewis123X

Jul 26, 2009
Other.

I would take it, run to a random field, stand by the wall of it and wait.
Then when a trainer passes by, he/she'll never know what hit them!!

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
messy said:
WolfLordAndy said:
I'd talk to the government about them renting it out for cloneing/powerplant experiments.

Can you imagine Pikachu farms? They get to run around and have fun for half the day, then swap shifts with this that have been working, and help charge up the national grid with electricty!

Think of the renewable energy it would bring! Britain would be a world leader once more! Electric cars would be financially viable! We could sell our cheap electricity at a huge markup to the rest of europe and become wealthy once more!! :D

wtf is with the captcha's at the moment? 3 in a row not even using the normal alphabet (or any alphabet as far as I can tell) :/
Ah but think of the food you'd need to give it to generate that much power.
Obviously it depends on what type of foods, etc pikachu's eat (I've only ever seen them eat pokechow, or whatever... whats that made from? Vegetarian? Meat? etc?)

But you could argue the food grown for pikachu's could replace the current biofuel crops that are starting to be grown for organic oil.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
go train see if I can find more take it to school and destroy any teacher who gives me a bad grade