Poll: Here, Have a Pikachu

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
If the world was now filled with pokemon then I would begin building a team of stronger Poke's but with Pikachu as the lead. It's a rounded Pokemon, very agile, by no means the best but good enough for the one-on-one trainer battles while avoiding causing damage to public property and the local environment. Seriously could you imagine a battle between a max levelled, Salemance and Dragonite? One misplaced hyper beam and that's half the town gone...

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
interspark said:
Zhadramekel said:
Gotta go with the classic, by the games option here. Instead of fighting the gyms though, we'll take over corporations one by one and then genetically alter every other animal on the planet into Pokemon too.
how would you make Metagross or Salamence? or any pseudo legendary for that matter
Ok I'll admit I'd have to go with robots, computer simulations and artificial intelligence there. Although with the dragons: lizards + steroids.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Clarkarius said:
If the world was now filled with pokemon then I would begin building a team of stronger Poke's but with Pikachu as the lead. It's a rounded Pokemon, very agile, by no means the best but good enough for the one-on-one trainer battles while avoiding causing damage to public property and the local environment. Seriously could you imagine a battle between a max levelled, Salemance and Dragonite? One misplaced hyper beam and that's half the town gone...
funnily enought that actually happened in the Yellow Arc of the pokemon adventures manga, lance attacked Vermillion and had a Dragonite, i think, destroy half the town with a hyper beam, and no, no other pokemon, you just have a pikachu

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
I don't think a singe Pikachu does anything for world domination...
I mean, you and it are quite succeptible to good old bullets.
Let alone a rocket or nuke. :\

Soooo, just sell that rodent before my cat eats it.
Meow(th)!!!

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
chaosinterlude said:
Follow the guy who gave it to me so I can find his stash. THEN I take over the world.
tch, there's always ONE!

(just to be clear, i'm critisising your choice, not saying there's one pikachu)

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Kenjitsuka said:
I don't think a singe Pikachu does anything for world domination...
I mean, you and it are quite succeptible to good old bullets.
Let alone a rocket or nuke. :\

Soooo, just sell that rodent before my cat eats it.
Meow(th)!!!
You'll be able to take over the world if you use Thunder Armour!

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Hybridwolf said:
I think my cats would murder it, so I'd give it too the Goverment. We need a new powersource I guess...
You sure? I mean, a pikachu is, at a rough guess, bigger than a domestic cat, and it can produce really nasty electric shocks. XD.

(Also, pikachu might look cute, but it's inspired by a type of japanese rat that, aside from being huge, is also known for eating brains... Yeah... Not so cute anymore is it? >_> )

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
C117 said:
I'm off to conquer the world! I mean, what's going to stop me and my fuzzy tesla gun?
A rock.
Duh!

Well, I would do what any sane person would do.

Fuck it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I'd start my own electric company and force the poor Pikachu to generate enough electricity for all my costumers!

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
interspark said:
Clarkarius said:
funnily enought that actually happened in the Yellow Arc of the pokemon adventures manga, lance attacked Vermillion and had a Dragonite, i think, destroy half the town with a hyper beam, and no, no other pokemon, you just have a pikachu
Aye from what I can remember the manga was much darker so I'm not to surprised, but if there is only one Pikachu I guess I would train him/her so that they were healthy and able to battle if need be. In general though he/she would just be my little electric buddy who I travel around with.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
C117 said:
I'm off to conquer the world! I mean, what's going to stop me and my fuzzy tesla gun?
Ill stick with the Tesla Flashlight.

By the way, are all the other pokemon in this world now, and is there a way to capture them? Because I want a fluffy Absol to hug! Pikachu is cool, but ABSOL! /)^3^(\

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
You know, I've been waiting for this moment... it's dream that I've always had...
You see, I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Fuck your Pikachu, give me an Abra. I want to be able to teleport to work. He is a cool pet and he is useful :D

btw the OP's avatar is awesome