Poll: Here, Have a Pikachu

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
I'd train it to love me and protect me. Then whenever some ***** or asshole messes with me, I'd be like "PIKACHU! GET 'ER, BOY/GIRL!" And Pikachu would be like "Pika!" and electrocute the muther fucker.

WINZ!

Mosesj

Sep 19, 2010
I'd keep it as a pet, but I would be VERY careful around it. I mean it's a freaking electricity generator, that can't be safe to be shocked.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
wait one second.... If the rest of them do come, pokeballs will be made. the question is, who will make them? I know.

rickynumber24

Feb 25, 2011
Other: Is it potty trained? I don't have the knowledge nor desire to deal with that kind of thing. Also, what about care and feeding?

After that, well, it'd be interesting to see what kind of trouble we could get into if I sank another couple hundred dollars into my electronics parts collection. I've always wanted to make a coilgun :D

Edit: Humanely... and with consent, at least as well as can be obtained from what seem to be at least semi-sentient animals.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
One Hit Noob said:
Lullabye said:
I have finally acquired the secret ingredient to Broc's 'pokestew' that I've been wanting to try for some while now! off to the kitchen!
How much Women did you have to offer to get on his good side?
Just one(?) Nurse Joy(s).

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
I'd probably avoid showing it the Anime due to it potentially having the intelligence to have a BSOD about it's existence, chances are people would be afraid of it, sort of like how people keep bears/elephants as pets.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
i will hold the petroleum companies hostage for billions (having the ability to produce electricity via pikachu), then buy out their shares and convert them to research centers for green energy

Loner Jo Jo

Jul 22, 2011
Psh, screw training and fighting people. I would harness its powers, and create a new energy source! Find a way to breed it or clone it, and make millions on the clean energy source! >D

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

(Line take from the Two Towers for those who recognize it!)