Poll: Here, Have a Pikachu

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
So someone comes up to you and offers you a genuine, real-life pikachu, it's level 5 so knows thundershock and growl. Although you can't check its level, giving it physical training can make it level up and learn new moves, and since thunderstones don't exist, let's say it can evolve by sticking its tail in a plug socket, so, how do you respond to this new discovery?

I actually voted to keep it as a pet, but just think, if I trained it to level 100 and trained myself until I was a master at kendo, just thing of the combination attacks we could pull off together! Armies would fall at our feet! >:-D

edit: for the love of god! someone's just come up to you and offered you a rodent that not only conducts, but also produces electricity!!! is it not enough?! STOP ASKING FOR OTHER POKEMON!!! it's just the normal world, except you have a pikachu!

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
I have finally acquired the secret ingredient to Broc's 'pokestew' that I've been wanting to try for some while now! off to the kitchen!

Khinjarsi

Mar 14, 2011
I say other: keep it secret for a while and question where it came from and find out if anyone else had something similar happen to them.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
A year of training, and the world will be MINE! ALL MINE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yeah world domination.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Seeing how there is no such thing as "Gym leader" (the health gym doesn't count) I would keep it as a pet and I would invest in a electri storage device when there is a blackout over here.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I absolutely I have no idea how to actually respond and just simply take it.

Now I can safely walk around downtown. Little thing can scare all the weirdos away from me.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Richardplex said:
I'd sell it not to the goverment, but sell it to some scientist groups. For Science.
SCIENCE! But in all seriousness, I would probably train it to level 100 and conquer the Kanto-Johto landmass. Not the world, just that region.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
We'd'd be the stars of any Cosplay convention!

And What THE F-

*Clicks refresh*

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Ryu-Kage

May 6, 2011
Train it at least until it learns Thunderbolt (or maybe Discharge). Then it would be on-and-off getting him to power the neighborhood and training it bit by bit after that. Don't worry, I'll feed him. He eats apples.

Now, does someone else have a female Pikachu? Or do Light Balls exist?

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
Xaio30 said:
We'd'd be the stars of any Cosplay convention!

And What THE F-

*Clicks refresh*

FUUUUUUUUUUU-
ah well its actually quite a complicated math and science problems you see- magic.

ADeskofRichMahogany

Jan 4, 2010
I'm pretty sure my honest first reaction would be "Where exactly did you get this? And are you a wizard?"

That being said, I would probably keep it as a pet or whatnot. Might come in handy one day.

DuskServent

Jul 22, 2010
Dang it, two options I like.
Either sell it to the government, for science!
Or take over the world...
What to choose?

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Why bother training it? Its only going to win when its supposed to. Hell, a pure wtaer type will beat it even if its lvl 2 and my Pikachu is lvl 100 if the script calls for it.