Poll: How do you sit?

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Typically sitting on one leg or cross legged (depending where I am), most often near the edge of my chair and leaning forward a little bit. When I sit on the ground I usually sit either cross legged or on my hip. Depending on what I'm wearing. Pants, jeans, or shorts is usually cross legged. Skirts and dresses, well. Obviously not.

Off-topic: Geekosaurus, your avatar is awesome.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I alternate between the sitting on one leg and bringing my leg up so I'm in a little ball on the chair...

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
all of them my desk at work has a big carved panel on the front so when people walk into my office they cant see what my legs are doing it leaves me free to chop and change because i cant stand sitting one way for long

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I'll sit in pretty much all of them except kneeling, depending on the situation. I also like to sit on the ground in Lotus posture sometimes.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
all of them accept for cross legged. though i don't sit on y leg that often anymore

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I sit 2 legs and 4 legs, and when i'm on the floor i sit on one leg. I used to sit with legs crossed when i was little, but i can't anymore, certain valuable posessions of mine get extremely uncomfortable. If fact it hurts like hell.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Two legs (though rarely with such a straight back), legs crossed (which apparently isn't allowed if you're a straight guy) and 4 legs out of the ones in the poll.
I often find myself leaned back quite a lot, so I often sit with either my legs either just plain straight forward or with the knees far away from eachother, making a V-shape of sorts. And I continually search for things to act as a footstool, be it tables, chairs or actual footstools.