Poll: How many people have you slept with?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
TehCookie said:
canadamus_prime said:
StormShaun said:
lRookiel said:
0..... :*(

/forever alone
All I have to say is...

Same for the guy above...none. So sad for me... ;_;
I'm in the 'forever alone' club too.
We shall all be forever alone together!
Hooray for us. -__-

lacktheknack said:
Wut?

What this says to me is that these threads are made by overly sexually successful people who can't conceive of the notion of not wanting to sleep with people.

So... people I have little respect for.

Got it.
I like the way you think.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
What's that number between 'bugger' and 'all'? Cos it's that.
Richard A. Kiernan said:
The answer is and always will be zero, nil, nada, nobody. Even if I were to retain my present appearance and live until the heat death of the universe, there will never be any woman who will be romantically interested in me past a cursory glance.
I feel you, buddy.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Mikeyfell said:
Well I'm not sure I can count all 3. My first time was a 3 way where I only penetrated one of the participants. So does that only count as 2 people.
IDK. I usually like to bring up the generally penis centric/heteronormative definition of what counts as "real sex" in these types of threads.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
Every single person that has ever existed. Yes, even you. ;D

Naw but really where's the zero option

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Zero
Kissed: zero
Dated: zero
Held hands with: zero
Been told I'm loved by, (disclaimer: without also adding how much they wanted to die): zero

(You'd think the last one wouldn't need that disclaimer, but that's happened five times)

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Bara_no_Hime said:
Bertylicious said:
Are we only counting people we have penetrated with our phallus?
We'd better not be, since that won't exactly work for the female respondents. I'm just assuming that if I had sex (oral, vaginal, or otherwise) that they count.

Oh, and Over 8 was my answer. ... rather significantly over 8.

Also, props for the use of the word phallus. Very Carey of you. (that's Jacqueline Carey, the fantasy author, not some other Carey)
Thanks! I think I heard Rowan Atkinson say it on Not the Nine O'Clock News once.

Alas my count is only 2 as I am very shy but my oh my, they were lovely. And who knows? Today is only Wednesday!

telocaster

Aug 12, 2011
Two, both were one night stands. They were nice girls who were just looking something for right now.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Zero and it's most definitely through lack of trying. I've never asked anyone out on a date and I don't got to parties when I'm invited because I know that dicks I hate will be there.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Three.

Two were long-term boyfriends and one was a rebound fling with an older ex. We weren't together when it happened.

Captcha: how sweet

WHY ARE YOU SO CREEPY?

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Erm, well none? Is that suitable to this thread?

I have done some things with my girlfriend... but not full on sex. I don't get anything though.

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Goofguy said:
So I'm not going to be allowed to 'mess around' once I'm older than 30...?
I LOVE your avatar...... just yes, such a great episode of such a great show

OT: in relationships...4, outside relationships, stopped counting after double digits

dudycat1

Dec 16, 2010
i'm 22 and I've slept with many, many people. (hurray for being a horrible slut.)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
The only thing I've ever slept with is a pillow and some blankets.

Very risque.

EDIT: I'm scared you guys, I'm only joking and people think that I'm doing unwholesome stuff to pillows when I really mean no one. OH GOD WHY?! D:

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
DrGhost said:
Lets be honest here guys and gals, in between the ages of 15 to 30 people are gonna mess around. Some might say its cause of their hormones, or because they're good at it, or simply just cause they can. There's no shame in it, we're only human.

So my question to you guys and gals is simple, how many people have you slept?

I personally have slept with 5 people, all of them I was in a relationship with until well, things got out of hand cause apparently I only date control freak psychopaths.
..8? 8 is your largest number?

Maybe the average sexual partners is the US (wild guess, maybe you are not from the US) is a lot less than in Sweden.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity - The mean for men in the US is apparently 7 (as reported by men) and 4 (as reported by women).
So...Yeah. I don't think I know anyone that's below 20, except some very young women. Then again, maybe my subculture isn't very representative of the entire population.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
How interesting to see that the majority of answers are either 1 or over 8.

There was a period in my life full of obscurity and missing memories. Something I'm neither proud, nor ashamed of (although if I had to choose, I'd say I'm more ashamed than proud). It was after a very long and tragic relationship. While going through this period I met a lot of people and subsequently sleapt with most of them. Today I don't even remember the names of most, but with some have become very close. It was an experimental era, and I can't say with certainty how many people I've sleapt with. Especially not up until this point, but I'd say about 15-20. Which I suppose is standart for most young people, but since I myself am not of the very soical/outgoing kind, it was quite an unexpected result.

Silverslith

Sep 13, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
The only thing I've ever slept with is a pillow and some blankets.

Very risque.
Frottage is kinda kinky, but still rather vanilla as far as all that goes. I've known many people who like to get off that way.