Poll: I Will Give You £500 to NEVER Play Atari Again!!!

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Hell I'd take that, I could use it for my wedding...

Fiancée's happiness > retro games. I feel like a traitor to my kind.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Sure. I don't particularly enjoy nor play any of those games often. Last time I played one of those games was when the google homepage was a pac man game. Played for 2 minutes, died.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
interspark said:
Darknacht said:
Atari Publishes many new games and many retro games where not Atari, so do you mean Atari or retro and if you mean retro define retro.
i believe i said "legends" and listed several examples, i'm relying on folk like your good self to work it out
OK retro legend. Lets define that as any game published before 1985 that is still famous or profitable. Then sure if that is the definition then I would accept the deal. Also if you meant retro legend why did you say Atari?

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
HELL YES! PAY ME N-wait...no more Tetris? I'll keep my Tetris, thank you very much~

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Yeah sure, I will give up Atari for £500. I very rarely if ever, play retro games anymore, so I will sit and await my money. Check is fine.

RivFader86

Jul 3, 2009
considering the last time i played one of those games (snake) was back in 98 on a cellphone....sure i would take the deal

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
£500? It's not exactly a life changing amount of money... I'll stick with my tetris thank you very much.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Azure-Supernova said:
Hell I'd take that, I could use it for my wedding...

Fiancée's happiness > retro games. I feel like a traitor to my kind.
Congratulations, I wish you both a lot of happiness and joy.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
You wouldn't even need to pay me.

That said, I might try to haggle you for a better price.

Also, what happens if I briefly forget? Like, I'm at a friend's house, and he's all like "Dude, I can totally kick your ass at Tetris!" and I'm like "Nuh-uh!" does my head then explode messily, or am I simply unable to play it?

May 5, 2010
Absolutely. I play too much Tetris, anyway. That's two problems with one solution right there.

OK, someone get that creepy-ass dog out of my advertisements. It's eyes are the size of dinner plates.

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
you mean Atari age retro? Yeah but make the price a bit higher.
I'm young enough that Atari seems like an ancient artifact from the "before times".
So...it's not a big deal.

If you mean NES retro, no price is high enough to never play Super Mario Bros 3 again

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Give up some of the greatest games of all time for a measly £500? No, thanks. I'd reconsider if I was offered enough to live off, though, I do value my life and plans more than games.