Poll: If Skyrim gets DLC, which province should it go to next?

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
CalluesCow said:
I'd go for DLC inside Skyrim,regarding the dwemer. Either that or the shivering isles,which seems more likely sincebSheogorath is allready in the game.
I don't think anyone wants The Shivering Isles again. Besides, there are several Daedric princes in Skyrim.

I say Daedric realm. Going to a different province is a new game, not an expansion pack, imo.
Whateveralot said:
I say High Rock. I imagine the story mainly revolving around the war between the imperials and the stormcloaks. There could be multiple ways of going abouts the business. One is tactically assassinating key-figures (jarls, aristocratic families, etc) or blackmail / bribe them. Or all-out war. With dragons. Oh hell yes.
The Stormcloaks don't want to destroy the Empire, they just wanted them out of Skyrim, allowing them to worship Talos again. Considering that, this suggestion doesn't really make sense.

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Elswyr, as the Kahjiit are straight-up pimps.

Or Black Marsh; with sneak and marksmanship it would have a real 'Nam vibe, plus I do have a soft spot for the Argonian lasses.

pilouuuu

Aug 18, 2009
None! They should make the base game better instead, with less repetitive dialogue like "arrow to the knee", more choice, more dialogues, better characters, more non-violent solutions to quests. Making the game deeper and better, not bigger.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I say High Rock. I imagine the story mainly revolving around the war between the imperials and the stormcloaks. There could be multiple ways of going abouts the business. One is tactically assassinating key-figures (jarls, aristocratic families, etc) or blackmail / bribe them. Or all-out war. With dragons. Oh hell yes.

Skillswords

Mar 25, 2009
Considering there's a current war going on between the redguards of hammerfell and the thalmor, i'd love to join the thalmor and crush the redguards into submission

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
Skillswords said:
Considering there's a current war going on between the redguards of hammerfell and the thalmor, i'd love to join the thalmor and crush the redguards into submission
Ohh, for shame... The Thalmor are power-hungry jerks! Why would you want to join them?

I'd say Elsweyr or Valenwood. If I had to pick between the two, Valenwood.
The Bosmer are an interesting race, and giant migratory trees sound kickass.
Just imagine: The main cities are never in the same place for a long period of time. The trees they're in uproot and walk somewhere else!

tumultuoustibia

Dec 16, 2011
I'm not sure if it'll be in DLC, but the next province to be explored will be High Rock. Notice how in oblivion, all the the Nords wouldn't shut up about the majesty and beauty of Skyrim, and the political climate there? And we now have skyrim. Before that, half of the dialogue options in Morrowind talked about the possible death of the Emperor, and then cam Oblivion.
Now, every Breton you meet in Skyrim talks about their homeland and how amazing it is, not to mention the whole Forsworn conflict they added in there. Methinks I sense some foreshadowing.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
Wait a minute...

I've noticed on the two Fallout games that each only have 5 DLCs (not counting NV's "Courier's Stash" as that was just a cheap add-on of just the pre-order exclusives).
There are 5 areas you've listed...

Could it be that maybe they'll make 1 DLC for each area? Maybe not specifically the ENTIRE area, of course, but a small area where you can head to for a few quests and bonuses.

ryanthemadman

Nov 5, 2010
Bernzz said:
I want it to be that no matter where you end up going or doing in the DLC, you absolutely rip the Thalmor a new one on the way, whether you be Imperial, Stormcloak or otherwise.
yes this ^ please :D

Saxnot

Mar 1, 2010
i remember reading somewhere that orsimer (the orc's home province) was very small and in the middle of a mountain range. seems the perfect setup for a selfcontained expansion pack to me

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Elsweyr, or make an Elder Scrolls 6 set there.

Or where ever the orcs live sounds easy enough to do.

Saxnot

Mar 1, 2010
pilouuuu said:
None! They should make the base game better instead, with less repetitive dialogue like "arrow to the knee", more choice, more dialogues, better characters, more non-violent solutions to quests. Making the game deeper and better, not bigger.
regardless of how you feel about the base game, this isn't very likely. Few people will be willing to buy 'skyrim: the better edition'. From a financial standpoint, it makes way more sense to create completely new things

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
For DLC, I support Morrowind... or rather, Dunmer Solsteim. I think it would be interesting to see how the location has changed since Bloodmoon, especially since it's now the surrogate homeland for the Dark Elves.

Blazing Steel

Sep 22, 2008
CalluesCow said:
I'd go for DLC inside Skyrim,regarding the dwemer. Either that or the shivering isles,which seems more likely since sheogorath is allready in the game.
*EDIT*
I also think a war (orcs versus any of the elve
n races) since they're polar oposites.
Orcs are part Elve and although Orcs aren't friendly with other Elves they don't really like anyone who isn't an Orc. If Orcs do play a large part in the DLC then I think it will be involving Brentons since the Orcish towns are pretty much surround by them in High Rock. Also Orcs don't give a shit about the civil war or anything that doesn't dirrectly affect them so I doubt they'll feature in the DLC. At least not the first one as Thalmor has pissed off pretty much ever other race.