Poll: In RPG's what Moral Path will you take? (On your First Playthrough)

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
I decide it as I go, every situation is different, so I go with what feels right at the time. Sometimes that results in people getting murdered.

Flos

Aug 2, 2008
I go 100% good all the way.

Mainly because I get sad when my little NPC friends die.

:(

koichan

Apr 7, 2009
100% good as thats just my nature

I have to really concentrate 100% of the time and really force myself to tread the evil path, for if i'm not actively roleplaying evil, i revert to good by default.

if it wasn't for the fact i hate religion with a burning passion, i'm sure i'd end up a priest in real life ^^

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
Kill! Maim! Burn!!!

i'm in it for the killing, anything to allow more blood shed is the choice i make.

Chiefmon

Dec 26, 2008
popdafoo said:
I hate saying to use the search bar but this thread happens at least once a week.

I'm always good on my first playthrough. It's less fun, but I like being the nice guy.
I changed it up by giving you choices other than good or evil

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
what ever lets me kill the most stuff and strangely in nwn2 that was the mostly good side as far as i was able to see which sucked when i was trying to keep my drow cleric chaotic evil

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
Radeonx said:
MaxTheReaper said:
I'm pretty much always nice to my teammates and I never turn down sidequests, but otherwise, I'm pretty much a dick.

Pretty much.
Much.
Definitely this. I'll help my allies, but anyone that I don't like or don't affiliate with, I will do whatever I feel like to them.
Same here, except "whatever i feel like" means kill and drag into the nearest large body of water

AbuFace

Jul 8, 2009
awsome815 said:
My first playthrough I try to do what I think I would do in that situation. Wich usually means good.
This is exactly how I play. I usually end up somewhere between 60-85% on the good side. I will usually try to be helpful, but I am quick to abandon any plan to help an NPC out when I feel they aren't worth helping anymore. Examples of such situations are when I think I'm being taken advantage of, or if I disagree with the NPC's motives and goals.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I always play through those types of game twice and the order is always 100% good, then 100% bad. I like to save the best for last. The NPCs I can't stand from the first play through are the first to get gutted by my character on the second play through.

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
I am the character of ambiguous morals, i burn down the orphanage to save the princess.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I'm usually always good, I find it very hard to be bad in a good game like, say, Fallout 3.

But in other games, its much more fun to be bad...:)

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
I pretty much am required to play 100% good on my first playthrough. I always feel like a dick otherwise.

deathstrikesquirrel

Apr 15, 2009
I make decisions based on how I feel about the situation, and usually side with the lesser of the assholes involved in the decision.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
100% good on first playhthrough, then 100% bad on the second. However, a notable exception to this rule was when I played Oblivion and made a character for each of the major questlines, leaving the main quest and the Knights of the Nine 'till last, for my primary character - the saintly uber-paladin type.