Poll: InterRacial Dating

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Maybe people feel more comfortable in their own race.
For me it's just I don't find black people very attractive. But on the most part, you should be asking me what race I wouldn't date. But my dating depends on me actually liking the person. If I like the person who cares what race they are?

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Elves dating humans? Blasphemy!

Oh wait, you mean humans... Um... Little raci....

*Tip-toes out*

Priddo

Nov 19, 2009
I'm white, and don't have a preference really, just whoever I like is whoever I like. Currently dating an Asian girl, and it's great.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
I honestly don't see skin colour any more, of course I'm naturally predisposed to find people of my own race (Caucasian) attractive, it's an instinct. That being said, I prefer to look a little deeper than initial physical attractiveness since what I'm really attracted to is someone who can hold a decent conversation, shares at least one interest with me, has a decent taste in music/games/movies/art/comics/books/fashion/everything else and aren't too clingy.

THAC0

Aug 12, 2009
I am a white guy. I had a very long relationship with an Italian girl (who was a horrible person btw), and a short lived relationship with a girl from China (who was one of the sweetest people i've ever met)

i keep my options open.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
I voted white, because thats thats the only race I've ever dated, but I do look at black and asian women and I can appreciate the beauty, and yes I would date a women of a different race. I guess what I'm trying to say is, race doesn't matter to me... I could have just put that but, I like procrastinating so I don't have to get ready for college.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Mixing is always good. Get togetha' make them mixed babies. Mixed babies are healthier, more intelligent and more playful. I'm a mongrel myself so I would be hypocritical to judge anyone.

That said why are white and European two different categories?

Ian Caronia

Jan 5, 2010
*looks at poll results thus far*
"Where all the white women at?"

This poll is pretty rough. No option to choose All of the Above? As long as she has an attractive face, isn't too skinny, and most importantly of all a fantastic head on her shoulders then I'm game! Tall, short, large breasts, tiny breasts, a little chubby, a little skinny: It's the brain that counts. The personality.
...And the ass. The ass is definat-
*clicks Black*

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Aurgelmir said:
Um, what the hell is European in comparison to White?

*looks at his skin*
*looks at his passport*
*becomes very confused*
I think there's more than a bit of confusion. I believe she's referring to Mediterraneans for the European slot, as opposed to more white people. I got a bit confused because Russia is also a part of Western Asia.

I think this poll could have been presented a bit better, but it's here.

Why stick with one? Brazilians, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Ukrainian, Iranian... just enjoy some variety.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
White european myself and I'm totally race non-specific i'm far too desperate and low status to start discounting entire segments of skin colours.

Do perfer white europeans though, most people are either white or indian/pakistani where I live.

snave

Nov 10, 2009
I prefer the most populous race in wherever I presently reside. Because statistically that's the one where I'm most likely to find a woman whose not a complete twat. Presently, that means East Asian.

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Anyone else feel the rising urge to slap all the people coming into this thread to announce that they're too enlightened to discuss race, and that cool people pretend it doesn't exist?

'Cause that idiotic attitude has done more harm over the last 50ish years than the loonies who will admit they're racist could ever realistically hope to do at this point.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I've never felt to specific. I'm a mix of native american and white. I've been attracted to asian women, black women, white women, of all shapes, all mind sets. It's not race that stops me. It's ideological pathos that prevent my attraction. If they're smart, or dumb, is a factor. If they follow a fad. That kind of stuff. Race isn't a big deal; it's what they do as a person that is.

Also I cannot vote in this poll. There is no option for me: "Doesn't matter"

Jul 22, 2009
All my girlfriends so far have been white, but currently a couple of girls I am quite close too/totally have a crush on are actually mixed race (I was tempted to use the term 'half-caste' but Wikipedia tells me it's apparently offensive).

I also have a thing for Asians.

SmokingMirrors

Oct 3, 2010
What race do I prefer? eh, that doesn't exactly factor into my decision when I consider dating someone but-- then again... neither does gender from my part. I tend to look past such details in favor of who they are rather than what.

But to the point; I have dated outside my own "race", being caucasian.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I live in Northern Ireland so its mainly whites, but i would date a girl of another race if I found her attractive.

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
SkyeNeko said:
EDIT: sorry if i missed a race there arent alot of spaces to put answers for the poll =_=
you forgot mixed race.
Im white-persian. when im in iran i look white but when i am in England or the states I look so persian.

I dont really discriminate, one thing I have noticed its that white girls rlly cant dance

T-004

Mar 26, 2008
Any and all are welcome on my love train* :p

Am currently in love with a Caucasian girl, but have dated West asian, eastern european and black girls before and like most white guys I have the possibly genetic predisposition for east asian girls lol

*Females only lol