Poll: InterRacial Dating

Kirch Libre

Jun 22, 2010
While I do have a preference it really wouldn't matter. Because I prefer men that are mature, intelligent and open minded.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Where I live there is not a lot of different races here, so with my already lacking social life I only meet white girls.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
SkyeNeko said:
first of all i think its not fair because i dont think ill find a black/asian guy (and i dont want to), and second of all, why? how many escapists out there like to date men/women from other races?
Interestingly you sound a lot like my first girlfriend and the viewpoint I quoted is something she would often echo. She seemed to meet very few nice black guys.

She was an African/Indian mix and looked not dissimilar to your profile picture. One of only two black people in our school, she was easily one of, if not the most attractive girl but the majority of guys didn't see it. I never knew if it was because she was scary smart or because of her colour, either way it worked out really well for me because I had less competition for an awesome girl.

She did get racist notes slipped into her locker occasionally and we drew some fire when we were out together but after awhile the school got used to us being a couple and all settled down.

We were together for 5 years before it ended through no real fault of either of us. She kind of conditioned me and for a few years after her I only wanted to date darker women, but I grew out of that and soon realised her colouring was nothing to do with why I liked her.

We live in England btw and I'm very white. :D

I really don't know what my point is, except maybe have hope? You're young and pretty and there's plenty of guys who'll take the time to get to know you whatever your skin type.

Nvv

Sep 28, 2009
I am white Nordic and to be honest I prefer white women, don't know why.
However I am dating a hispanic/latina, apperance isn't what matters most to me.

pubbing

Dec 16, 2010
My wife is half white half Filipino. She has white skin and very blond hair but she has those Asian eyes and body. She is very sexy!?

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
I prefer women I find beautiful, be they Asian, white, black or anything else. Sure my preferences lead me to find Asian's more attractive then most, but any race will do, long as I find her beautiful.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
I tend to go for more tanned guys, be that Hispanic, Indian, Native American or other. I'm Caucasian.

Iron_Maiden

Jan 12, 2011
There are two hot black girls at my school. I'm white.

I would date them.

Majority of the hot girls at my school are white, though. :/

CatmanStu

Jul 22, 2008
As a white (or is it pale) guy, I can usually find something attractive in a women regardless of ethnic background as long as their isn't any bitchiness to there personality; that is the biggest turn off.

So it doesn't matter what colour a girls skin is, I'll still give them the chance to turn me down ;)

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
I'm a stupid pale white guy. I don't care what colour skin a woman has - to coin the old cliché, it's what's inside that counts. That said, I have a bit of a thing for mixed race black/white women. For example... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK926AqQn8M] yeah.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
im laughing because of all the guys who call themselves stupid white guys on this thread...

CanadianWolverine

Feb 1, 2008
Er, my apologies if this has already been asked, but where is the all of the above / no preference option of the poll?

Yes, that means I would get with anyone regardless/because of the unique hawtness your genetics gave them. No, that doesn't just mean only the so called "models" catch my eye, good personalities/souls do more for me than the need to win against all the other potential people trying to get with them any day of the week.

Besides, "inter skin tone variation" couples produce the best children. Won't you please think of the children? :D

TheDudeMan14

Aug 13, 2009
Imma white boy, and i have a mexican girlfriend of over a year.
Most the time i forget she's mexican, but i don't see why race should affect the way you have a relationship..

Ikechukwu Orji

Feb 13, 2011
I actually came here to see if there are anyone in a black and Kurdish relationship. I'm a black male and my girlfriend is Kurdish, I love her terribly too much, but the mountain of opposition from her parents, relations is just too frightening, I have been threatened and I constantly live in fear whenever I visit her in Germany where she grew up and where we met as I previously lived in Germany.

The difficulties mentioned above led me to google and to this forum trying to see if we are the only ones and it seem we are. I was raised traditionally a christian even though I'm an atheist and she obviously was raised a muslim. Needless wasting your time about my boring story, however, anyone in a black/kurdish/turkish/iranian relationship please respond, your advice will be appreciated as I'm losing it with the consistent threat from her relatives.

Meanwhile, to vote on my preferred race as I realised that that seem to be the focus of the site, I really don't have a preference, even as some of you have already written above, staying within one's race, culture always makes it easier, but how boring will it be if we all stick to our kind!!! I'm attracted to all races because I find beautiful people in all race (For the record: I'm not GAY).

Uncreation

Aug 4, 2009
Ophiuchus said:
I'm a stupid pale white guy. I don't care what colour skin a woman has - to coin the old cliché, it's what's inside that counts. For example... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK926AqQn8M] yeah.
Yeah, like the vagina. That's inside. And it really counts... when it comes to females anyway.

I'm attracted to white girls, but there aren't many others here. I wouldn't say no to a black or asian or some other type of girl if i found her attractive.