Poll: Is this joke funny?

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
I thought it was at least clever. Though, a better setup would have been one that let it end in the guy saying "I can't stand ya hovis witnesses."

Plauged1

Mar 6, 2009
I didnt find it that funny.
I got a joke but its a long read.

3 guys are lost in the woods and kidnapped by a tribe that wants to use their skins for canoes. The upside is that they get to choose how they die.
The first guy askes for poison, drinks it and dies.
The second guy asks for a gun, so they give him a gun with a single shot and he dies.
The third guy asks for a fork. They give him the fork and stabs himself everywhere.
What the hell are you doing?! They ask.
And with the mans dying words he says: So much for your canoe assholes!

My friends thought liked it even though I think its pretty old.

joemegson94

Aug 17, 2010
You know that Warburtons advert where everyone who eats the bread is in the same family?

Does that mean some of them are in-bread?

Now that's bread humour.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
If it's puns you want, you need to see the masters:

Tim Vine: (previous holder of the world record for most jokes told in an hour, 499)

Milton Jones:

and Stewart Francis:

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
runnernda said:
I'm a terrible person, so I really enjoy Helen Keller jokes and suchlike. I don't want to post any, though, lest I suffer the wrath of the mods...
Because she was a woman!

Please don't ban me mods, I'm sorry, I'll be good...

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
PureChaos said:
A friend of mine told me a jok the other day that he thinks is hilarious. it was:

Some people came to door yesterday and started telling me all about the goodness of brown bread. i can't stand hovis [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hovis] witnesses.

i think it sucks as do most people i've told it to. what do you think of it?
Wow... that's really bad.
Hear the one about the dyslexic devil worshipper? He sold his soul to Santa!

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
well hovis is a uk brand and i'm not uk so i didn't get it but it might be kinda funney

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Teehee - I love puns.
Same, and while that was AWFUL, I still laughed.

This is my friend's: We were doing the Vietnam war, okay:
To the infantry

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
PureChaos said:
Sean Strife said:
Nothing is funnier than The Aristocrats
wasn't that a Disney film?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"The AristoCATS" was a Disney film about rich cats.

"The AristoCRATS" is a docu/mockumentary in which various famous comedians tell their own versions of "The Aristocrats", a very dirty joke that follows this template:

1. Small group walks up to a talent agent and requests to be sponsored. The Talent agent asks them to demonstrate their act.

2. Incredibly horrifying and traumatizing sexual things occur, punctuated by puns and asides.

3. The talent agent, unfazed, asks for the groups name, to which they say "The Aristocrats!"

Six people, two men, three women and a hermaphrodite, walk up to a talent agent and request a sponsor for their act. The talent agent says "First, I need to see what you people do."

So the tallest man in the group takes a and then with the goats, then they spoon with marmalade, turned to the gypsy fortune teller and <so, so censored> Holocaust survivors, who kicked AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO."

Completely unfazed, the talent agent looks at the man and five women and says "OK, so what's the name of your little act? The shortest women (the only one able to speak) triumphantly said "The Aristocrats!"

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
That's stupid, but it's also the kind of jokes my friends tell eachother for the lulz. It's still a crap joke though.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
The joke relies on word play to form what is considered either smart punnery or the guilty pleasure variety of joke. However the Hovis and Jehova's similarity punch line here is much too strained to form a similarity which compromises the intergrity and humour value of the joke.

Also it sucks.