Poll: It's not gay if...

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
It's quite gay. Very gay. But that's okay. You don't have to hide from us; we'll still love you. Just come out and admit it, krazykid. We already know and we don't judge you for it.

Ticklefist

Jul 19, 2010
Since being gay is completely acceptable I don't see why one would need to pass it off as anything else. Pretty offensive question if you ask me.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
GG GAYBOYS!

Ummm, probably? I'm like the worst person to ask on any sexual subject because I have an almost phobia level fear of physical intimacy with other people (especially women because they're weird and frightening :S) so i'll just sit here and watch you get sucked off by a guy. I'll pass judgement based on how fast it goes, stopwatch at the ready. :3

[sub][sub]I'm not gay by the way[/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub][sub]No really[/sub][/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub][sub][sub]It's for science![/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
Getting a blowjob from a man while you are also a man IS gay. However that doesn't mean YOU are gay. You're only a homosexual if you're actually attracted to people of the same sex.

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
krazykidd said:
... You're the one getting a blowjob. It's a phrase iv'e heard quite a few times , mostly as a joke , but i'm wondering if there is any truth to it .

Okay to start off , i'm completely heterosexual, i'm comfortable enough with my sexuality , to be able to say when a guy is goodlooking ( be he has to be REAL good looking ) , but i have absolutely 0 attraction to men . Now i was having a conversation with a female friend of mine , and she asked me if i would get a blowjob from a man . I said no . She told me that i wouldn't be able to tell the difference if i was blindfolded, and she went on the say she wanted to test this out ( for god knows what reason ).

Anyways , that got me thinking , if a person ,got blowjobS from another man and enjoyed it , would that make me a homosexual? Or is it possible , to be able to enjoy being pleased by someone of the same sex without necessarily being gay?
Ahh ... Labels. Well if you want to label it.

You are only homosexual if you are attracted to males and have sexual acts with males only.

You are heterosexual if you are attracted to females and have sexual acts with females only.

You are bisexual (or some variation) if you are attracted to both females and male, and have sex with any gender.

Form your post you are attracted to females only, but you are going to have a sexual acts with a male.

So I would say the act would not be classed as a homosexual.

It would ether be classed as flat-out bisexual, or heterosexual bi-curious behaviour (as I assume you would be thinking of females to get you off during the blowjob?).

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
I suppose if it's dark and you don't know who's blowing you it doesn't really matter. physically it's the same sensation and you wouldn't be gay just from a blowjob but it is a gay sexual act. But being a straight man, if I knew it was a man I'd go limp in a second. Psychological and what not.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Zykon TheLich said:
*Sigh* It's only gay if the balls touch. C'mon people, this is grade school shit.
It's only gay if you cum, think people!

Nah man that's pretty gay.

Taurus Vis

Jan 12, 2013
Who cares? We as a society need to give up these notions of defining somebody by particular acts, character traits or physical traits. We're all just people, and as long we categorize and define people, they will continue to be artificial barriers that stop us from truly being ourselves among our peers.

Captcha: "Bless you"

Yes, my words are full of wisdom. Bless them.

Fdzzaigl

Mar 31, 2010
Obviously, yes. Because having sex (or "being pleased") has nothing to do with that at all. Another man could masturbate me or blow me and I'd come to orgasm, even though I'm heterosexual as fuck.

It would be extremely disturbing for me, and I would never seek out such attention, but fysiologically everything is there.

Would such an act suddenly be like: ABRACABRA YOU'RE GAY NOW! No, because being gay isn't something that is determined from one moment to the next, there is birth, there are hormones and potentially other factors that we do not yet know about.

In short, being gay is about doing a different kind of loving. And just pure sex doesn't have much to do with love.

JayElleBee

Jul 9, 2010
It doesn't depend on your definition of 'gay'. It depends on your definition of 'enjoy'.

If you enjoy it physically, which is to say, you have an orgasm, that doesn't 'make it gay'. If, however, you find the act mentally and emotionally stimulating, then I would be inclined to think your attraction to men isn't as non-existent as you'd think.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
...it's in a three-way?

Joking Aside: It's all stimulation, so I don't see why anyone wouldn't get off from that act while completely unaware of the other participant's gender.

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
I think if your getting a blowjob from someone who you are fully aware is a man and gaining sexual enjoyment from it, then it makes you bisexual at least.

Saying "It's not gay if its only a blowjob" just sounds like some crappy excuse a caught-out Republican senator would use to try and justify it.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Seeing that I immediately thought of two things.

...if balls aren't touching.
...if it's on the moon.

Now, to answer the actual thing, from a strictly nonsexual (asexual but that makes no sense in my mind) point of view, I'd say no, deriving sexual pleasure from the same sex is homosexual in nature and is such gay, or at the very least bisexual with a strong preference for women.

But please quote me a bunch telling me how I've got it all wrong, it makes me feel important when I wake up to a million notifications.
*smiley face*

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
It's not gay, unless the Satantic Temple perform the pink mass. [http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/satanists-turned-the-founder-of-the-westboro-baptist-churchs-mom-gay]

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
If you're male and another male can get you aroused, then you have gay tendencies. If not, then you don't.

If you're male, and another male is pleasing you while your thinking of a woman, then it's actually the woman who is arousing you and you're straight.

If both males and females arouse you, then you're bisexual.