Poll: Left 4 Dead 3 survivors

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I'm by no means racist, but I don't think L4D3 does need an Asian guy. And the qualifier there is need. Having an Asian character would be fine, since a reasonable proportion of people in the world are, naturally, Asian, so it's fair enough that they should have some representation in games. However, I can't see an actual need, as such, for an Asian character in the game...

jowo96

Jan 14, 2010
Yeah, the characters are fun but i think it would be a pretty awesome trade off from dialogue to the ability to be in the game, although im not sure that the source engine could handle that.

Cacti Pants

Nov 12, 2009
Oh god this poll is close right now.

50/50 for yes and no, I lol'd.

OT: Maybe. I think it'd be cool if there was more stereotypical people in it.

[sub]I still want L4D3 to take place in Europe, though :|[/sub]

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
As long as i can handle the persona of the character then i don't give a rats ass who they put in there

Edit: if you wanna complete the Rainbow of race then there would need to be a mexican, middle eastern as well as an Asian

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
LockeDown said:
lotr rocks 0 said:
I want Ellis's buddy Keith to be a playable character.
After all the stuff Keith has supposedly done (been shot at by the police, been paved over while sitting in a sewer, wrestling an alligator, etc.), I'm not sure it'd be fair to have him as a playable character.

I mean, it's clear that Keith is the second coming of Jesus.
Not to mention being bombed by the military. And not just reg'lar bombs, but like... biological NERVE GAS bombs, and shrapnel bombs, and bombs that split up to like a hunnerd smaller bombs.

Also, setting himself on fire with gasoline, covering 95% of his body with 3rd degree burns. Then he tried to deep-fry a turkey, where he covered his pre-existing burns with more burns. Apparently his doctor called in other doctors to look at the burns on top of burns.

ShoryukenDude

Mar 24, 2009
What L4D3 would need is a thick accented russian guy who uses his fists instead of melee. Through the entire game, he would just spout boasts about killing things with his bare.....

You know what?- Just add the Heavy.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Furburt said:
I really hope their isn't a L4D3 for quite some time.

The poll's a bit odd, but I'd say Bruce Campbell would be really funny to have in it.

Just for the nerdgasm I would experience.
I would pay 300 dollars for the game if they did that.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
They need an Irish man. One who says 'feck' a lot, and makes remarks about how this apocalypse reminds him of his bar fights back in Ireland.

Asylumrunner

Jan 13, 2010
I'm gonna take a wild guess to the characters.....ummmm.
-A black guy (Louis and Coach)
-A college-age girl who dies fast (Zoey and Rochelle)
-A criminal who hates things (Nick and Francis)
-A social stereotype (Bill and Ellis)

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Ruzzian Roulette said:
I want a goddamn CREATE-A-SURVIVOR in L4D3, because really, what Escapist wouldn't want to see how they'd do in a fast zombie apocalypse?
That is an awesome idea.I can't beleive I didn't think of that....