Poll: Lying to get laid is OK?

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
Depends on what the lie is about, for example, ya sure I brought a condom, no, I don't have any stds, or nooooo I'm not married I just like this ring, those are all examples of lies that are probably bad to use. However, saying something like, pfft I'm not a virgin, or I'll give ya the best night of your life, or your the prettiest girl I've ever seen, those are lies that are probably ok.

Did anyone else have an add on their captcha? lol my captcha was get out after the stupid ad.

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
Lying to get laid is perfectly fine. Humans have been doing it for thousands of years.

If a girl can put on a push up bra, several layers of makeup, and a hair bumpet and go out to pick up guys why cant a guy tell a girl he's the president of Ireland and that he invented the internet powered car to fulfill his portion of the ritual?

Both genders do it, the only difference is women don't have to.

winter2

Oct 10, 2009
I have lied about my name and where I work and live before with one night stands. Hey... I have been stalked once already and that was plenty for me thankyouverymuch.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
lol what?

Of course not. In part because you never know if that one-night stand will really stay that way, and you can't be sure you'll never meet that person again. The other reason is because it's dishonest and sleazy.

Lying about your identity is something different, if it's to protect your privacy.