Poll: Manliest anime character?

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Fappy said:
Armstrong and Kamina are definitely up there, but I am going to have to give it to Joseph Joestar. He's just too fucking fabulous.

If you know the story of the character, you know he's the ultimate man. He overcame staggering odds with little-to-no resources and did so with style.
yeah and then he

cheated on his wife with another woman

like a REAL man!

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Sean Hollyman said:
It's manga. 12/10 please try again come again soon goodbye.
Technicalities don't change that it's horrible retarded anime bullshit.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
Rellik San said:
I'm gonna come slightly left of field with this one, whilst Armstrong and Kenshiro are manly... they both lack a quality all true manly men need... MUFFA LUFFIN EYE PATCH YO! as such there can be... only one;

ZARAKI KENPACHI! In a world of super powerful gods battling in the undead, he's about the only person who doesn't use any special attacks beyond: Hit stuff... harder than it hits you.
GOD DAMMIT YOU NINJA'D ME! but yeah, zaraki mo-fo'ing kenpachi is about as manly as you get. He is an insane, 7 ft tall, muscular psychopath who despite all of this, still has time to protect and care for a not-so-defenceless child and actually complains when an opponent is unable to hurt him even while holding back

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Ieyke said:
Sean Hollyman said:
With all due respect, do you mind telling all the good people here why in the name of a flying f**k are you even in this discussion if you hate "horrible retarded anime bullshit"?

You know, I am just curious.

Psytrese

Jul 14, 2010
That lack of Balgus is disturbing. The guy fights Guymelef himself carrying a sword 3 times his body length for crying out loud!

You'll see the proof here at around the 4:55 mark:

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Ieyke said:
Sean Hollyman said:

Then what's the point of even entering this clearly labelled anime thread if you hate it? Clearly, you're the one at fault here.

LostCrusader

Lurker in the shadows
Feb 3, 2011
The only reason I jumped in this thread was to see how long it took for Armstrong to show up, and the second poster didn't let me down. He weeps the manliest of tears!!

momijirabbit

Nov 2, 2012
Aerosteam said:
[HEADING=1][color]ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG, THE STRONG ARM ALCHEMIST[/color][/HEADING]
[HEADING=1][color]His manliness has been passed down the Armstrong line for generations[/color][/HEADING]​

It only took one post for him to come up.
Ten out of ten for armstrong.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Sean Hollyman said:
Ieyke said:
Sean Hollyman said:

Then what's the point of even entering this clearly labelled anime thread if you hate it? Clearly, you're the one at fault here.
I don't hate anime. I hate retarded anime bullshit.
There's plenty of anime that is free of retarded anime bullshit.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Ieyke said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Ieyke said:
Sean Hollyman said:

I don't hate anime. I hate retarded anime bullshit.
There's plenty of anime that is free of retarded anime bullshit.
Well, this is YOUR opinion. For example, you may like something I don't (for example maho shojo genre), but that does not mean that if you post Sailor Moon pic in a "best anime ladies" thread I will answer to it with answer similar to yours.

While me, you and everyone else are allowed and encouraged to have our own opinions, it is quite shunned upon when you express it in such a way, especially since it is way off-topic. The name of this thread is not "animu bullshit you dislike", so whether you like this anime/manga or not, please do act civilized.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Trust me, were I being uncivilized, the thread would've drowned in hellfire on page one.

Rellik San

Feb 3, 2011
Sean Hollyman said:
Ieyke said:
Trust me, were I being uncivilized, the thread would've drowned in hellfire on page one.
And I doubt anyone would be bothered by it.
He's an Ultramarine... he's too busy being heretical and attempting to plunge the galaxy into another war it can ill afford because whilst everyone else was fighting Rawbutt Girlymann was busy shored up in his own little kingdom safe from actual conflict. So of course he's gonna be belligerent.

OT: More anime manliness in the form of:

WHATS THIS! A Harem style protagonist who not only makes whom his affections are towards clear to begin with (Unlike that other guy) but actually gets shit done (Unlike that OTHER guy!) and doesn't always have to resort to violence or being ***** whipped (UNLIKE THAT OTHER GUY!).

Tenchi is manly because not only does he step up, work his balls off farming even though he's technically royalty, but he's always first into the fray and ready to defend those he cares about even when the odds seem hopeless.

Julius Terrell

Feb 27, 2013
Rellik San said:
Sean Hollyman said:
Ieyke said:
And I doubt anyone would be bothered by it.
He's an Ultramarine... he's too busy being heretical and attempting to plunge the galaxy into another war it can ill afford because whilst everyone else was fighting Rawbutt Girlymann was busy shored up in his own little kingdom safe from actual conflict. So of course he's gonna be belligerent.

OT: More anime manliness in the form of:

WHATS THIS! A Harem style protagonist who not only makes whom his affections are towards clear to begin with (Unlike that other guy) but actually gets shit done (Unlike that OTHER guy!) and doesn't always have to resort to violence or being ***** whipped (UNLIKE THAT OTHER GUY!).

Tenchi is manly because not only does he step up, work his balls off farming even though he's technically royalty, but he's always first into the fray and ready to defend those he cares about even when the odds seem hopeless.
Only because one of his harem bitches are in danger. I can't exactly picture tenchi as the picture of manliness.

Another name I would like drop in the hat is M. Bison. After watching Street Fighter II: V he is certainly pretty damn manly!!