Poll: Mario Gets a Sex Change

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012

I can't be the only one that thinks she looks fucking awesome. If they made a game with her in it, I'd buy it just to watch her animations - she's adorable! Ignoring all nostalgia for the mustached plumber, do you think Maria looks better than her male equivalent?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Maybe that'd fit for baby Maria. Adult Maria needs to be a bit chunkier, bigger nose and stuff.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Seems pretty much the same to me.
However I have a sneaking suspicion this picture is two shots away from upskirt and cleavage, plus that ass spanking pokemon makes me wonder what you are actually looking for...

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
Mr.K. said:
plus that ass spanking pokemon...
Heh.

Personally I wouldn't mind it. The Mario games could always use a change up. Playing as only red and green for the past 20 years or so tends to get quite monotonous. Now we can be red, only frilly

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Mr.K. said:
Seems pretty much the same to me.
However I have a sneaking suspicion this picture is two shots away from upskirt and cleavage, plus that ass spanking pokemon makes me wonder what you are actually looking for...
It's Pichu! World's cutest Pokemon D:

How dare you suggest such filth, sir!

On a more serious note: I don't see anything even mildly erotic about that picture. She just looks fun and spunky to me--like you'd see a younger niece.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Now all she needs is a moustache and she'd be just right.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Sorry but am I the only one who see that image as a young Mario crossdressing?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
You certainly aren't. In fact, the face and hair looks identical to many male, manga/anime characters. In my eyes anyway >_>.

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Nouw said:
Scarim Coral said:
You certainly aren't. In fact, the face and hair looks identical to many male, manga/anime characters. In my eyes anyway >_>.
Maybe you want her to be a trap. Huh? Huh? *nudge* *nudge* ;P

I think it's just because she looks like a tomboy. Her features are soft enough to be a girl, but she's a bit boyish.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Clearing the Eye said:
Nouw said:
Scarim Coral said:

I think it's just because she looks like a tomboy. Her features are soft enough to be a girl, but she's a bit boyish.
[sub]Abort Nouw, Abort! HE KNOWS![/sub]

Yeah definitely, nothing about her really stands out to me as feminine aside from her attire.

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Nouw said:
Clearing the Eye said:
Nouw said:
Scarim Coral said:

[sub]Abort Nouw, Abort! HE KNOWS![/sub]

Yeah definitely, nothing about her really stands out to me as feminine aside from her attire.
I'm no feminist and (like you, probably) I'm really tired of how over the top so much of the debate has become, but in a way, that she's tomboyish and spunky, without being overtly feminine, could be seen as a nice thing. You might not like it, but do you think it's at least good she's not stereotypical and such? For a cartoon character, regardless of taste, she's done "right" in my opinion.

Girl With One Eye said:
For some reason this just looks wrong to me.
It's cause you're misogynistic, obviously :p

[small][small]Which has got to be awkward for a female >_>[/small][/small]

Mysterious Username

Jun 4, 2012
You call that a jump?
What the hell kind of Mario is that suppose to be?
Fist raised in the air, legs strait(get rid of the skirt, actual overalls are better), and actual look like you're trying.
I'm ashamed of you random drawing, ashamed.

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Mysterious Username said:
You call that a jump?
What the hell kind of Mario is that suppose to be?
Fist raised in the air, legs strait(get rid of the skirt, actual overalls are better), and actual look like you're trying.
I'm ashamed of you random drawing, ashamed.
She's jumping? I thought she was kneeling >_>

TheKasp said:
I find it funny that Marios character is so shallow that the only redeemable thing about him is his look.

OT: Nope, not really. Goes me a little too much into the cutesy territory.
No real personality. Just his clothes and his voice.

oplinger

Sep 2, 2010
...I don't think that's what a female mario would look like. ..Maybe like his daughter. ...If she wanted to be a hooker at an anime convention.

I just figure mario would dress more...practical. Even after he sliced off his penis.

I think it may just be the socks...and the ungodly amount of frills...

But yeah I would go the daughter route with the drawing...since it's Japanese I guess she doesn't have to be a hooker... but it just fits better that way imo