Poll: Mother punishes adopted child by forcing him to drink hot sauce

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Captain Pooptits said:
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
I wouldn't of minded this punishment as a child, but that was mostly cause my dad kicked the living crap out of me. Punching, kicking, etc, not spanking.

Still is a load of sheep bullocks.
"my dad abused me so I think the way in which this woman abuses her child is perfectly ok because it looks less painful"

Is that what you're saying? Because that's messed up.
No what hes saying is that this is a cakewalk compared to what punishments the kid could get. If you ever actually talk to a lot of entitled kids who get whatever they want you will notice one thing that is usually a common factor is that the parents don't punish their children so they think that they can just go around and do whatever they want. I am not saying that this punishment fit the crime but the only problem that I see about the video is that she was video taped. I mean do you know how many kids are ACTUALLY abused to the point where they have real physical and mental scars. I really don't see the problem with making it so that the kid doesn't do it again. If she was hitting him repeatedly for no reason then I can see it as abuse or hitting him repeatedly more than necessary.

I am going by how people were raised before the whole oh don't touch your kids. Which actually in turn can make them into a lot worse than not punishing them.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
No wonder everyone hates americans, lock that ***** up and never allow her to have children.

Taldeer

Apr 15, 2009
I think it's obvious that her punishment method doesn't work, because the child already knows what's coming to him - she must've done that to him before, and I'm willing to bet more than one time. It's not ok to persist in a method that does not yield results.

That being said, this particular method is pretty horrifying to boot. Hot sauce just seems silly to me, but the cold shower made me have Rambo 1 flashbacks. Nasty, nasty business. I honestly think the kid would be better off with someone else. However, I can't help but doubt the whole business is genuine, it feels way too artificial...

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
:O

that is all. I am just speechless at what that mother did. That screaming will follow me to my sleep :(

Feb 19, 2010
God, f*ing damn it, get that kid away from her, i would do anything to protect a fellow russian, call me a commie if you must.

(yeah, the kid was adopted from russia by the way)

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
When I lied to my mom, she took away my pc for a week and yelled at me.
And I never tried that ever again, so that was too much punishment for this Mormon child.

YazBar

Jun 23, 2010
NAHTZEE said:
God, f*ing damn it, get that kid away from her, i would do anything to protect a fellow russian, call me a commie if you must.

(yeah, the kid was adopted from russia by the way)
go Russia! i love Russia!

I Resurection I

Sep 2, 2009
These are the kind of kids that end up murdering people. I mean seriously who treats a kid that way, especially one that was adopted.

kitalpha

Jan 31, 2011
There is a big difference between spanking a child and torturing him. A spanking can be a simple punsihment. The kid comes home, she finds he has been written up for xyz, gives him a swat on the rear, end of story. Instead, she drags it out, points out how he lied, attempts to dissect why he would lie (maybe b/c he knows she make him feel like hell for getting in trouble?), and then tortures him by drawing the punishment out.

I dont think removing him from the home is the answer. We are only seeing one moment of their lives. A lot of parents screw up and no doubt, she is clueless on how wrong she is. There are far worse cases of abuse out there and the authorites don't step in. They only step in when parents are willing to comply, like this one, and be open on what is going on. Then they come in full force and take the child out and he ends up in a foster home. It is quite sad b/c a bad parent like her who is being completly open on what she is doing would probably be willing to change her tactic.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
If a husband made their wife do this then it'd almost certainly come under domestic abuse.

Just saying.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Yeah, ***** is crazy.

That he's adopted is even worse, going to a home and then finding you've got that insane fucker.