Poll: Muslim female "gang" beat up English women, but not jailed

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
So because I'm not used to being drunk I can get away with brutally beating a complete stranger in the street with a few of my also inebriated buddies? o.0

All I can say is wow; like the child molester sentenced to 20 years of probation because the judge felt that since the defendant was a nearly a dwarf (4'3" as I recall) he wouldn't "do well" in prison.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT! (WHAT-ARBITRARY-SILLINESS!) (Thx yahtzee)

Thats quite irritating because I dont drink heavily at all, so does that mean the first time I do, I can just beat the crap out of someone and get off scot free because I can just say "Oh but I'm not used to being drunk". This is complete bullshit! they should be jailed regardless of what gender/ethnicity/religion they are...

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
mcdain said:
I'm amazed that they got a suspended sentence. Whether or not they were used to being drunk should have nothing to do with it. They committed actual bodily harm, so they should serve the appropriate sentence. :/
^What he said.

They fucked up it's their fault. Who cares if they're not used to being drunk. It's common knowledge that alcohol potentially alters your personality if you consume enough of it. Not being used to the effects of something is hardly an excuse for anything...

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
Unfortunately the Daily Mail has a bit of a reputation for being... untruthful. Which is a right pain for me as it is the only one of the news sites that works on my bloody work computer. Checking other sites on my phone, however, it seems they have been truthful with this story - worrying that they have for once been honest, even more so that the story itself appears to be true.

There was also an article ran on several media sites recently about the sexual grooming of children by Muslim gangs and how the police were afraid to do anything for fear of being accused of racism.

Grim Britain has truly became the laughing stock of the rest of the world (in my opinion) and it is such a shame that so many choose to affiliate its people with its laws and politics. Personally I don't give a damn which God you answer to, what colour your skin is etc, just follow our laws and I have no personal problem with you. The government, on the other hand, well they need to put a stop to this mass immigration before we lose our national identity (or would readers agree that we already have?).

TyrunnAlberyn

Apr 1, 2010
AssassinFisH said:
England is a Christian nation and Islamic religions should be flat out banned. Hopefully then, the majority of the Muslim community would get the hell out of our country. Same goes for the US I imagine.
Yeah, let's start with banning islam. The next thing to ban should be either judaism or atheism. And let's not forget the hindus and buddhists either. Banning -any- kind of religion or ideology so flat out will lead to a slippery slope effect, where sooner or later NOTHING besides one religion is allowed. This in turn will lead to people forming underground mosques, synagoges etc., which will only create larger friction between population groups.

That said, I am not certain islam in Europe is currently a force for good, but banning never solved anything.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Regardless of faith/colour, it's a damn shame they got away with it.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Heimir said:
SonicWaffle said:
Heimir said:
Muslims are the biggest racist dicks on the planet. But get the get out of jail free card for being muslims. Lame, but very commonplace in todays Eurabia.
Citation, please?
Of what?
1) That Muslims (who, being a religion and not a race, can be of any race) are "the most racist dicks on the planet". I'm actually pretty interested in seeing what method you've devised to precisely calculate levels of racism, and how you use it to weigh one social group's inherent tendencies toward racism against other social groups. No doubt the process will be rigorous and scientific!

2) That there exists a significant number of instances of Islamic people getting away with crimes (as I believe you were inferring) on the basis of their religion and no other potentially mitigating factors.

3) that Europe is now so heavily under Islamic control that the name is being officially changed to Eurabia. Can you please provide details of how many heads of state are Muslims? How many chancellors, members of parliament, chief police offers, military leaders and so on are Muslims? I mean, from your assertion, the Muslims are fully in control of Europe now. I'm sure you can tell me precisely how many positions of power they occupy?

Maaaahty

Sep 28, 2010
I'm sorry but they didn't 'get off' with this. They were given a six month suspended sentence, 150 hours of community service and one of them was given a curfew between the hours of 9pm and 6am. The sentencing for ABH is discretionary, so clearly the judge thought that mitigating factors applied and so handed down a more lenient sentence.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Volf99 said:
So I was on another forum and somebody brought up this article about a group of girls that apparently went up to another girl and proceed to beat the crap out of her until the police came. The victim claims that,

"We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting ?white *****? and ?white slag? at me. When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair then threw me on the ground.
?They were taking turns to kick me over and over. I thought they were going to kill me."

However when it came to sentencing the "girl gang", the article states that:

"Ambaro Maxamed, 24, students Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur each admitted actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years? imprisonment.

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk. The Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol, although Islamic teachings permit its use for medicinal purposes".

So, as the title states, England (or to be specific English court/judges), what the hell? How does the excuse "the women were not used to being drunk [because] [t]he Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol" sound logical? What does it matter what religion the accused practice? What about you escapist, what do you think about the situation?

Here is the article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

EDIT: People have asked to see other sites that have reported this, so here you go:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8938468/Attack-on-Rhea-Page-captured-on-CCTV-in-Leicester.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3981429/Muslim-girl-gang-who-kicked-woman-in-head-freed-after-court-hears-they-were-not-used-to-drinking.html

http://www.carbonated.tv/blogs/judge-frees-muslim-girls-who-beat-up-woman-after-hearing-they-are-not-used-to-being-drunk-video

http://www.anorak.co.uk/304408/news/sun-telegraph-and-daily-mail-use-rhea-pages-attackers-to-bash-muslims-with-dishonest-reporting.html/
You know those sources aren't going to be accepted here.

Find one from The Independent or The Guardian or another left-of-centre publication... if only for balance.

sniper9474

Sep 3, 2008
http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/petition/jail-the-women-that-were-freed-from-a-jail-sentence-after-attacking-young-white-woman/4019

Sign that if your against it.
Or leave it and see which white people get put in jail for a racist attack on them.

WhiteandNeardy99

Jun 8, 2010
Midgeamoo said:
Why are you asking everybody in England about a horribly judged court case? They obviously had an extremely good lawyer and got away with a terrible crime, like this never happens in any other country? This has nothing to do with England's law or it's people, I'd suggest a different title for the thread.

Why does the fact that their excuse originated from their old religious practices have anything to do with it, their defence is not their book, its the fact that their book used to force them not to drink (admittedly a poor defence), but they were not 'let off' on religious terms.

Also that's the daily mail, take every 'fact' you see in there with a pinch of salt.
However I don't think you can argue that if it was reversed and a group of white people did that they would get off, they would be charged with a hate crime or at very minimum inciting racial hatred and would serve time.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Volf99 said:
So I was on another forum and somebody brought up this article about a group of girls that apparently went up to another girl and proceed to beat the crap out of her until the police came. The victim claims that,

"We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting ?white *****? and ?white slag? at me. When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair then threw me on the ground.
?They were taking turns to kick me over and over. I thought they were going to kill me."

However when it came to sentencing the "girl gang", the article states that:

"Ambaro Maxamed, 24, students Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur each admitted actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years? imprisonment.

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk. The Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol, although Islamic teachings permit its use for medicinal purposes".

So, as the title states, England (or to be specific English court/judges), what the hell? How does the excuse "the women were not used to being drunk [because] [t]he Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol" sound logical? What does it matter what religion the accused practice? What about you escapist, what do you think about the situation?

Here is the article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

EDIT: People have asked to see other sites that have reported this, so here you go:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8938468/Attack-on-Rhea-Page-captured-on-CCTV-in-Leicester.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3981429/Muslim-girl-gang-who-kicked-woman-in-head-freed-after-court-hears-they-were-not-used-to-drinking.html

http://www.carbonated.tv/blogs/judge-frees-muslim-girls-who-beat-up-woman-after-hearing-they-are-not-used-to-being-drunk-video

http://www.anorak.co.uk/304408/news/sun-telegraph-and-daily-mail-use-rhea-pages-attackers-to-bash-muslims-with-dishonest-reporting.html/
You know those sources aren't going to be accepted here.

Find one from The Independent or The Guardian or another left-of-centre publication... if only for balance.

Enosh_

Aug 27, 2008
Candidus said:
Hopefully the victim has a few male friends that can go and get justice for her.
that would be incredibly stupid to do, especially if they are white
they would get so fucked by the justice system that their lives would be completely destroyed

Dec 14, 2009
This is what it must feel like when a doctor is sorrounded by people who are talking about medicine, when they have no fucking clue what the hell they're on about.

As a law & criminology graduate, the amount of ignorance and outright bigotry in this thread disgusts me.