Poll: No tolerance zone for bitching

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
No you overreacted, just tell her to stop compiling and don't give her a ride a second time. I'd say jumping to telling someone to get the fuck out isn't keeping your cool.

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
The ability to take abuse with a smile is a useful quality to have in everyday life. Might be worth looking into that.

A Free Man

May 9, 2010
shitoutonme said:
You know what pissed me off today? Getting dogged out by a girl I was trying to help. She needed a ride to work, and I offered to give her a ride, since she was on the way to Walmart, which was where I was heading. As soon as she saw my ride, she commented on how shitty it looked. Sure, she used kinder words, but the message was basically "Damn, you need to trade this in for an upgrade." I didn't mind that too much, since just about everyone says that, but hell, it's working well enough for me. Funny how people are quick to tell you to get new stuff and don't even have the money to afford it themselves.

Anyway, she ticked me off when she started bitching about how I didn't have a decent stereo and bass in the car, and her snide remark about the car's air conditioner being messed up was the last straw. I was a little pissed, but I kept my cool and didn't say shit. As soon as we came to the next stop light, I reached across her lap, unlocked the passenger door, pushed it open, and told her to get the fuck out.

Too cruel? Well, I've been meaning to do that for a while, to be honest. She was the 8th girl to disrespect me and my car when I'm trying to help her out. Never again. This is a no tolerance zone for whiny bitches who want to be seen riding around in a luxury car sitting on 22's. Fuck that shit. Bitches can walk to work.

And I suggest my fellow guys around the world to take up the same stance.

EDIT: Dang. Messed the poll up. Oh well.
Honestly, I can kind of see where your coming from, but the way you explained it makes you sound like a dick. I mean really, if "everyone" tells you that your car is shit, maybe, and this is a long shot, it is... But yeh people that constantly whine about something really annoy me as well, I probably wouldn't of kicked her out, but wouldn't be offering any future rides that's for sure.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
well if you're giving her a lift and she just insults your car (and by extension, you) Then I would say you have a perfectly good reason to kick her out considering you were helping her. Talk about ingrates, huh?

Shivhappy

Sep 6, 2011
We are of like mind sir,

Similar experience- i was picking a girl up for a our 3rd date and she asked if her friend(who was staying the weekend with her) could come along, seeing as we were just going to see a movie before i had to head out to some prior obligations i said sure, no prob.
When they came out of the house i heard my dates friend say "pssh-thats his car?...whatever" and my date replys while rolling her eyes "Yeah, i know right"

Strike one.

So i proceed to open the pass door and pop the seat forward to let the friend in the back, she gets in and my date follows her into the back seat. Now it has become me chauffeuring to girls around like i'm a taxi.

Strike two.

We proceed to drive to the theatre where she complains to the person she is talking on the phone with that she will have to call them back because the stupid car she is in doesnt have air conditioning and we have to drive with the windows down.(It was May, and about 80 degrees outside)
After buying my dates and my tickets to the movie, my date asks "wheres Aubrys ticket?" I point to the counter, "They sell them right there"
They both shake their heads and my date says "Omg......you are so fucking cheap!"

Strike three.

At this point i walked over to the ticket line handed my tix to a couple in line and proceeded to leave those spoiled bitches where they stood. They were so engrossed in their text messaging they didnt even notice me leaving.

Oh and my so-called piece of shit car was a fully built 1969 camaro, with new interior, fully primered ready for paint.
Theres only so much disrespect one man can take.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
I think your actions were completely justified. People should be thankful for favors done for them, and not complain about them, looking a gift horse in the mouth and all that.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
HAHA I must applaud your actions OP. You where completely justified in this case. I cannot stand people who are ungrateful if the favours people do for them.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Justified as hell. You tried to help her out, all she did was *****, if she doesn't like your car that much, she can walk.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Should have asked her what her car looked like.

You were justified, it's your car, your property so you're free to ask anyone to leave any time you want. Hell you could have let her take the bus.

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
I would have given her a warning first.

"Look, you don't HAVE to ride with me. If you don't like it I can let you out right here."

But hey, it's your car, your rules.

Wouldn't call it a friendly action or anything, but it's not bad in any way either. It's just normal.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, that's pretty extreme. So you have a shit car, and she observed as much. My brother always makes jokes about how shit his car is and he likes to laugh about it. This girl probably thought she was being playful. However, if I am to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that she was deliberately being snide and offensive, you could at least have given some indication that you are an overly sensitive child first, so she could have a chance to modify her behaviour.

While it depends a bit on how far you were from your destination, your actions were just rude and uncalled for. I mean, she "disrespected" your car? Really? You need to get the fuck over yourself.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Istvan said:
Poll seems to be working now.

Anyway going by the sound of it she was craving fresh air, seems perfectly polite to let her enjoy her walk to work.
Not only that, in this day and age, stationary work/studies makes obesity a near pandemic problem, giving her the chance at some excercice to keep in good shape was truly a gentlemans move.

Shivhappy

Sep 6, 2011
manic_depressive13 said:
Yeah, that's pretty extreme. So you have a shit car, and she observed as much. My brother always makes jokes about how shit his car is and he likes to laugh about it. This girl probably thought she was being playful. However, if I am to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that she was deliberately being snide and offensive, you could at least have given some indication that you are an overly sensitive child first, so she could have a chance to modify her behaviour.

While it depends a bit on how far you were from your destination, your actions were just rude and uncalled for. I mean, she "disrespected" your car? Really? You need to get the fuck over yourself.
She disrespected him, multiple times, as he was going out of his way to do her a favor. Definitely not being an "overly sensitive child", he was being a gentleman until she made it clear that she was an inconsiderate *****.

Actions justified.
Carry on sir.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Absolutely justified. Sounds like a class A *****. Be grateful for the free ride you were offered, not insult it.

shitoutonme

May 26, 2011
Ok. Admittedly, kicking her out the car was a dick move on my part, but I'm more so talking about the circumstances rather than just the action itself. She was on her way to work. For all I know, she might have been in at risk of losing her job for being tardy thanks to me making her walk, and I don't really wish that upon anybody, even if a girl is being a class A *****.

Another thing was that she upset me at a bad time. I had a heated argument with my English teacher that morning about how her grading methods are unfair and stupid (as far as I'm concerned, they're retarded), and since I felt wronged, I was more or less discontent and irritable the entire day. It's possible that I might not have reacted in such a manner to that girl's quips if I was in a better mood that day, but like I said, I've been meaning to kick someone out of my car for complaining.

On the other hand, her losing her job would be quite the lesson in appreciation and gratitude. Just sayin'.

And for all those wondering if my car really is just that crappy, it really isn't. I mean, it works just fine, besides the fact that it needs an alignment. The interior isn't obscenely dirty or torn up. The exterior does have a few dents and scratches, including the trunk nearly being mashed in to some extent, but nothing too serious. It's an old Honda Civic that has and is still serving me well.

The problem is simply pop culture these days. Everyone wants to be riding around in some spiffy car that makes heads turn. Ladies want to be seen stepping out of a Rolls Royce, Benz, Lexus, and other shit that regular guys just can't afford.

All I'm saying is that if you don't want to be seen or ride in my car, your ass can walk.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
I totally agree with what you did. I have done it before and will do it again. You don't like my car? Then you don't have to ride in it. I apply it to the littlest things anymore because I'm sick of it. If they ***** about the music, STFU. If they complain about the heat / A.C. STFU. Almost anything. I don't have the money for a new car, mine works fine for me, you don't like it? Walk.

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
My ex had a really old car, the kind that needs the passenger door opened from the inside and only has 4 seats instead of 5. I used to make fun of it too, but that doesn't mean I liked or disliked him because of the car. It was just a harmless joke, and he joked about it too.

In other words, she probably wasn't trying to be malicious but I guess I wouldn't know what her tone of voice was like. Maybe you should of tried talking to her and explaining that you didn't like what she said instead of just kicking her out. Now it seems like you're the jerk when actually she should have apologised to you.

shitoutonme

May 26, 2011
UtopiaV1 said:
The ability to take abuse with a smile is a useful quality to have in everyday life. Might be worth looking into that.
I know... but fuck that shit. I'm not really "down" with being a doormat.