Poll: Pancakes Vs Waffles?

Gunsang

Jun 7, 2010
Waffles of course.
There's nothing better than waffles in the morning. Banana pancakes are awesome as well, but not quite as good as waffles.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Steppin Razor said:
I don't! It's all her, I swear. I SWEAR IT'S JUST HER!
Then prove it! Move in with me! Show me you actually care!!! *bursts into tears while hugging you*

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Then prove it! Move in with me! Show me you actually care!!! *bursts into tears while hugging you*
I can't do that and you know it! I can't leave here until my psychologist decides that I'm no longer insane and a threat to society, and considering that just last week I killed the 5th psychologist I've had so far, it's looking like that might be a while off.

mrx19869

Jun 17, 2009
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST
FRENCH TOAST

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
WAFOOOZZ! But seriously I just finished eating a few to stave off hunger xD..they are win.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Steppin Razor said:
I can't do that and you know it! I can't leave here until my psychologist decides that I'm no longer insane and a threat to society, and considering that just last week I killed the 5th psychologist I've had so far, it's looking like that might be a while off.
But we can run away together! Run away and be happy!

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Waffles, pancakes are too flat and boring and I know that's going to be quoted out of context.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
WAFFLES!

Really, they're just that much more awesome.

Honestly, I don't know why I like waffles better. I just do.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
well, i love pancakes, but waffles are nice and just a little bit crunchy, but they take so much longer to make from scratch

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I like that waffles are a little lighter and have a bit of a crispy exterior. Pancakes are still great though.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Asuka Soryu said:
Oh... My... GOD! I love that quote. It is my absolute FAVORITE from that show, which is my favorite cartoon on tv...

Oh yeah, and the video says it all...

AvsJoe said:
Waffles for me, unless the pancakes have chocolate chips. Either way, no syrup. Syrup doesn't like me anymore T.T
Waffles with Chocolate Chips > Pancakes with Chocolate Chips

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
RollingThunder said:
I prefer Japanese pancake(aka Okonomiyaki), I don't really like sweets.

(drools) Now that's one sexy pancake. Japan seems to always outdo us in toppings. I remember seeing a list of pizza toppings for Japan in Japanese class. That was amazing how different it was.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Oooooh!

I'll have to choose waffles, because my Dad developed a fool-proof jaw-dropping recipe that our family always remembers us by. "We're here to visit you guys, see how much our niece and nephew have grown, and eat your amazing waffles."

Really, it's not fair. :p