Poll: QQ ;-; ;-; QQ

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Have you ever watched or played any game, read any book, etc. that made you cry? FYI if you don't know, QQ is basically a "crying smiley" pretty much. ;-; is obviously another one.

I've never actually cried while watching anything, save for almost crying at, about, I dunno... 20 different instances in Clannad/Clannad After Story? God, what a sad anime... Others include FFX's ending, when I was really young-like, the first Pokemon movie, and possibly a few others I can't think of.

Yeah, there's one for "games that make you cry" already, but I'm making this include shows, books, and other forms of media, not just games.

A Sense Of Decorum

Dec 21, 2010
I remember crying once in the middle of a club, can't remember why though.

There was one thing I read on the 'net that made me choke a tiny bit, but my soul has long since shriveled and fallen out of my body through some random orifice... It felt tingly.

Ophi

Jun 28, 2009
I came so... so close at UP and the ending to Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
YES! When I hit 85 in World of Warcraft and found that my total playtime was 12 days :(

I was incredibly depressed.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Yep...

Things that have made me cry!
-One Small Dog (book)
-Toy Story 3
-Masterchief's "death"
-Million Dollar Baby
-Night Angel Trilogy, (Book 3, at the end... just a bit)
-when brother "accidentally" deleted Pokemon game that had 3 real shinies and 500+ hours on it...

Need I go on?

EDIT:

Damn... forgot that one...

Add it to my list!

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
The only game that has ever made me cry is Persona 4. Specifically the part where
Nanako dies
and at the end when you leave. I have never cried so much in any other game/media. Ever.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also cried at the end of MGS3. That was pretty sad too.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
I've cried during a plethora of Disney movies and Dan Abnett likes to make me cry at a rate of at least once every two books....fucking bastard.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
I cried once, I was very sad because I lacked the ability to shed a tear.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
BreakfastMan said:
The only game that has ever made me cry is Persona 4. Specifically the part where
Nanako dies
and at the end when you leave. I have never cried so much in any other game/media. Ever.
You didnt play it right

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
I'm not gonna lie

I almost cried in MGS2, when someone not very loved by the fanbase was killed off

I mean, I started getting teary eye and shit, but I didn't busted out crying

Otacon's sister, yeah

and then I also went pretty WTFWHY when the other one got killed off

Olga, the russian chick, yeah, that one too

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
I've never once cried because of a movie, a television series, a game, or anything else media-associated for that matter. I've cried in real life, for real reasons, not some phony fictional stuff.

To be honest, and just to voice my opinion, I think only wimps cry at stuff like that. Why? I can easily tell you: To me, you have to act a certain way, when you're a man. Old-fashioned, sure, but that is my two cents.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Not to say that I haven't at any other time, but the only one I can clearly remember was when Littlefoot's mother died in The Land Before Time.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
BreakfastMan said:
Nanako dies
You didnt play it right
Oh, I know that (I did get the true ending). But
you did not know that she was going to survive at first. I honestly thought she was dead "for reals" when the game told you she was.
THAT is what I was mentioning.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
BreakfastMan said:
emeraldrafael said:
BreakfastMan said:
Nanako dies
You didnt play it right
Oh, I know that (I did get the true ending). But
you did not know that she was going to survive at first. I honestly thought she was dead "for reals" when the game told you she was.
THAT is what I was mentioning.
Oh, I thought you meant that bad ending.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Grave of the Fireflies ending.

Atelier Iris 3 ending

Wolf's Rain, oh my GOD Wolf's Rain made me cry quite a bit