Poll: QQ ;-; ;-; QQ

Penguinness

May 25, 2010
Quite a lot of cry occasionally votes, I was a little suprised about those results. I just dwell on sad times and make myself feel more miserable, but I don't really cry.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Reading Tuesdays with Morrie made me cry twice--and is the only book that has ever made me cry. As far as I know, movies have never made me cry, though I have been known to get a bit misty eyed for a few moments.

The most recent thing to do this was actually this fanfiction. [http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6211518/1/It_Could_Be_Worse] It's one of those classic TF2, SniperxSpy romance fanfics, but the character development, story, and expert pacing astounded me to know end. It truly moved me, in ways that many "real" books were not able to. Needless to say, highly recommended if you want to read one of the best fanfictions out there.

/gushing

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
ThatLankyBastard said:
-Night Angel Trilogy, (Book 3, at the end... just a bit)
I have to add you to the list of people I love for reading that series. He said he may write a fourth, and he has sold the rights to a movie.

OT: I cried at UP's story of the old man, at the end of Toy Story 3, the Semour episode of Futurama, and...and I will freely admit this...when John Marston died.

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
Sandytimeman said:
Scolar Visari said:
Let's try this, see how many get at least a little moisture.
I didn't cry at that, but damn its a powerful song. I loved the quote from the NIN lead singer. "It's not my song anymore, Johnny Cash made that song his." you can really feel like Johnny is singing his entire life in one song. Good artist and powerful performance.
I recently watched a documentary on Johnny Cash and his daughter was talking about the day he called her and some other family members to come over and watch the video for Hurt. She said he was so happy with the video but she was horrified. He asked her what she thought and she said something to the effect of "Daddy I dont like it it's sad it's like you're saying good bye." to which he replied "I am"

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Scolar Visari said:
Good song. I remember being really surprised when I found out that Cash covered NIN and not the other way around.

As for me, I cry occasionally. That episode of Futurama with Fry's dog, endings of certain games (FFX being 1st to come to mind), and a few movies have done it.

Most times though I just get teary eyed and not full on water works.

Colonel Alzheimer's

Jan 3, 2010
I've never cried in a movie, game or book, but I came damn close in Toy Story 3. I have no problem with crying or anything, but I still never cry.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I cried when I saw PS, I Love You. I almost cried in Marley and Me, and a few other movies.

I cried when I read an excerpt from a book, but I can't recall the name of it. It was in a book of essays that I was reading. It was about a dog that a deaf man owned and the wife of the lord hated the man for one reason or another and ordered the death of the dog. TT.TT

I've been closer to tears when I've read good books than I have in movies, and I've never cried or been close to it in a game. I've been pretty close to crying because of some shows I've seen though.

Like Onegai Teacher, the girl I wanted not to be the sister ended up being the sister. I find that a lot of romance animes I've seen, the girl I want to end up with the guy or visa versa almost never does. >.>

Captcha: vedomes SSLA

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
I've cried at some books, but that was a while back.
EDIT: and the one that sticks out in my mind I can't remember the name of.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Dango said:
Ice Car said:
Clannad/Clannad After Story
This. I'm pretty emotional, so I cried countless times during Clannad. Even on my many, many rewatches, I still cry at it all the time.

Other animes I've cried at include Toradora!, Angel Beats!, (that one episode of) Lucky Star, Bokurano, Evangelion, and many, many more.
Omg... the Fuko arc in Clannad, made me cry a lot...

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Dango said:
Ice Car said:
This. I'm pretty emotional, so I cried countless times during Clannad. Even on my many, many rewatches, I still cry at it all the time.

Other animes I've cried at include Toradora!, Angel Beats!, (that one episode of) Lucky Star, Bokurano, Evangelion, and many, many more.
I have to ask, what made you cry during Evangelion?

OT: Clannad After Story was the last thing to make me cry.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Xpwn3ntial said:
Dango said:
Ice Car said:

I have to ask, what made you cry during Evangelion?

OT: Clannad After Story was the last thing to make me cry.
There were actually a lot of parts in that where I cried. I just found Shinji to be a really relatable character, I felt bad for him throughout the entire series.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Korten12 said:
Dango said:
Ice Car said:

Omg... the Fuko arc in Clannad, made me cry a lot...
Yeah, I've watched through Clannad and Clannad After Story a few times, but the wedding is always what makes me cry the most.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Angel Beats

Skip forward to the 9 minute mark. It might not have english subs, but it's still making me sniffle ;-;

Also, the end of Zero No Tsukaima season 2

Also, Louise's reaction when she realises he took her place is quite sob worthy as well.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I started to tear up at the end of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. It is the only game that has made me come close to crying. I can't think of any other things that made me cry right now.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I can think of two major moments that made me cry.

When Ushio dies in the snow in her father's arms, that was just heart wrenching.

I'm just going to let this picture explain how I felt about the ending of Gurren Laggan.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Nope. I'm just about unable to cry, it seems.

I also found Clannad to be melodramatic tripe that was trying way too hard to be sad.

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
The very end of Battlestar Galactica made me cry, it was so emotionally draining and satisfying.

I fucking loved that show.