Poll: Relationship question

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
The android...... don't look at me like that!

With the android, their is no worrying about STDs or having a kid. Unless you want a kid, in which case you can always adopt.

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
Uhm, the human. An android creeps me the shit out. What will she do while I'm sleeping, just stand in the corner with glowing red eyes and stare at me?

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
nunqual said:
Uhm, the human. An android creeps me the shit out. What will she do while I'm sleeping, just stand in the corner with glowing red eyes and stare at me?
Um, remember. she's indistinguishable from a normal person. that includes behavior.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
If the human woman wanted to have kids one day, I'd probably go for her because that's how I roll. But if she didn't, I'd probably go with the android only because it just makes more sense. No disease or other physical flaws normal humans have. No problems.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
I think the human, just because a) the machine could break down or be invaded by a malignant me-hating virus...

Plus I just think an android would be...wrong...

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Er... I would probably take both of them. I'd just explain to the human that's it's just a fucking robot and doesn't really matter. Besides think of the fun we could have baby?

And if I got tire of the robot i could just kill it without worry or consequences.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Judging by my response when "Fisto" was revealed... I'm gonna have to say the real girl.

I mean, I have to stop laughing at some point, right?

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
It's okay. I learned about delicate social situations like this from a little show called 'Three's Company.'

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
SimuLord said:
Situations like this are quite interesting. Which brings us to tonight's Wørd:

Polyamory.

In my entire life I have not seen one occasion where this has not ended in a trainwreck for at least one person. So obviously that gets my vote

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I've seen how bad computer viruses can get. I'll take the human.

Fuck you SKYNET

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I'd go with the human, because I want to have children at one point. And, well, to be honest I'd feel a little weird knowing my woman's an android.

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
Can't I have both, one is considered a partner, the other one is masturbatory aid. I'll let you guys figure that one out.

--OR--

I would take them both, because I am KHAN, leader of the Marsian invasion force. I have come to enslave you all, man and machine!

the rye

Jun 26, 2010
The android would be a scientific break through and i would sell it to the military or a company for a hefty profit.