Poll: Rule 63: Yourself

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Assuming that the female me was interested in men, most likley yes.

But I'm not 100% sure. It just feels awkward somehow.

But who knows. Since this parallel me was born a girl, she may not be like me at all.

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Shakomaru said:
Well yeah, but I'd rather BE rule 63'd
im a maybe bordering on hell yeah

more importantly, im surprised your the first one to say this, i was expecting post 3 on that count...

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
I don't rightly know. To be honest, I don't consider myself to be much of a looker so my female self can't be all that pretty either. Guess I'd have to say this, try a kiss first. If we hit it off or it feels right, then see where it goes. Somehow I doubt it though.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
No, I'd drive myself nuts, miserable bugger that I am, heh

However, thought this relevant to the chat, the Red Dwarf where they travel to a parallel universe and meet their female self.

(If you get past the dodgy song n dance number at the start, it's all good!)

RemuValtrez

Sep 14, 2011
Hmm. Interesting question. Anddd yes, yes I would. As long as there are no repercussions of course. I'd get along great with myself!

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Unfortunately, i have too much self-loathing to be able to consider myself even remotely attractive - whether or not the 'myself' in question was female and physically attractive. If i knew the parrallel me was the same as me in all aspects other than physical appearance and gender, i'd probably hate her, let alone want to do her. After all - i'd have something tangible to direct my hate onto now. I wouldn't have to keep talking to myself. I'd probably blame her for everything, all of my little shortcomings and failures, all the regrets in my life.

...Wait, what was the question again?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Probably no since he's me, he'd be just as awkward as I am with people (it has taken me long enough just to get with my boyfriend). But maybe we'd play video games together, or work to finish those written works of mine/his/ours.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
Well I'm extremely narcissistic, so I would probably get on with him quite well, but as things go, the genetic implications would be a bit weird. If Evan and I could get past that, then maybe, I don't know. Perfectly symmetrical violence may ensue though, if only for the funsies.

One thing's for sure though, I would not want to be against us in any fashion. That would be scary.