Poll: Seinfeld Vs. Friends

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Jayyy said:
No I called them idiots for not hearing of Seinfeld, didn't phrase it right in my post sorry.
That's not a good reason to call them idiots either. Should I call you an idiot if you had not heard of my favourite movie? C'mon, play fair.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
That's really easy, Seinfeld obviously, why?!
Because I hate Jenifer Aniston and I want to slap her in the face every time she's on screen, and though I don't mind the other characters, Seinfeld just makes me laugh more.

Audemas

Aug 12, 2008
Seinfeld get my vote because I remember growing up and eating dinner with my family while watching Seinfeld. My Dad and I loved the show and its humor. It's something we still do on occasion when the reruns are on.
I've only seen Friends a few times before I changed the channel to something that was more entertaining. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever finished watching a single episode of Friends.

Jayyy

Dec 28, 2010
Nazulu said:
Jayyy said:
No I called them idiots for not hearing of Seinfeld, didn't phrase it right in my post sorry.
That's not a good reason to call them idiots either. Should I call you an idiot if you had not heard of my favourite movie? C'mon, play fair.
It ran half an hour after Friends on the same channel for over 5 years here. So yeah.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
One of those shows had Julia Louise Dreyfus, the least funny person to ever be given a sitcom. I rest my case in favor of Friends.

MisterDyslexo

Feb 11, 2011
Never really liked Friends. Found it boring, typical, bland, safe. If at the very least, Seinfeld tried a brand of humour that isn't commonly found on television.

Newtonyd

Apr 30, 2011
Seinfeld definitely. Of course, I didn't give friends much of a chance, since I've only seen 4 or 5 episodes. Every episode I saw, though, seemed stale and too similar to the other episodes.

To each their own I suppose.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Jayyy said:
Nazulu said:
Jayyy said:
It ran half an hour after Friends on the same channel for over 5 years here. So yeah.
So yeah nothing. That's probably because they didn't have the slightest interest in it and ignored it's existence. We've all done that. I can talk about shoes for example, and if you have no interest in it at all, then your most likely to forget it all in the future. Through one ear and out the other.

That, or they could've just watched the show on a different channel or time.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Jayyy said:
freaper said:
I have no clue what Seinfield is, so I'll go with friends.

EDIT: I only found out after voting that we're talking TV shows... Y'know OP, put some effort into threads?
I'm expected to explain what each thing in my poll is now? I assumed anyone who votes would know what each thing is first :S
*insert witty comment about politics and voting here*

Yea, instead of writing 3 lines, post thread, done; you might want to expand a bit more? I'm guessing I'm not the only one who likes elaborated threads more. Include a video with the best of or something. Something to show that you care for what you write, and what others think of it.

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
Seinfeld gets a narrow victory, for having more variety in its scenes. Still a formulaic sitcom, but at least it tried putting on a different dress occasionally.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I like 'em both, but the last episode of Friends was WAAAAYYY better than the last episode of Seinfeld... but maybe that's just my personal bias...