The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Yureina said:
Irridium said:
Room for one more :p

OT: Yeah, sex. I like this site, but sex is just so more... great :D
4 people? Guess this is an orgy now! XD

Annnd... this line of conversation demonstrated our commitment to sexytimes. We all met here though! XD
Can I partake in aformentioned orgy? X3

Apr 28, 2008
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Yureina said:
Irridium said:

Annnd... this line of conversation demonstrated our commitment to sexytimes. We all met here though! XD
You know what they say, the more the merrier!

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
i've made this decision before, multiple times. more often than not, i choose...the escapist. i have a ton of friends here, and i tend to put my friends before my relationships.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
What kind of idiot would... oh? 57 people? .... huh....

Anyways, yeah, barring the sex is with someone I don't know/am not in a relationship with/that has diseases of the nethers, I choose sex. I like this site, but real life is more important. I'm not payed to post here.

If I WAS payed, I'd finish quick.

... Posting, that is.

....... aw, dammit......

diablo523

Jul 20, 2009
I love the Escapist, I really do. You guys rock, the conversations range from highly interesting to trivial yet entertaining, but it's really hard to beat bumpin uglies with a pretty young lady. Or a pretty young dude, however you roll, I don't judge.

But yeah, sex rules.

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
There are very few things that will make me neglect my girlfriend in that way. House fires... Winning the lottery... Things like that.

But no website is that good.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Seriously? I'd choose sex!

Although I guess that would depend on who I'm having sex with. >_>

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
..If I had to choose between sex and the Escapist?

I'm sorry, but.. fuck you, Escapist. I'm going to go have some h4wt, steamy se- oh wait.

foreveralone.jpg

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
At the moment, my girlfriend is doing her homework. Thusly, my answer is Escapist. On ANY other occasion, my answer would be sex.

butterkniferampage

Feb 25, 2008
Owyn_Merrilin said:
Seriously, man? Who in their right mind would neglect their girlfriend for a website? They wouldn't have a girlfriend for long.
I do. I have. But I'd still take the sex over the Escapist. She understood.

Snork Maiden

Snork snork
Nov 25, 2009
Irridium said:
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Yureina said:
Irridium said:

You know what they say, the more the merrier!
Best orgy description I've heard is "the more the sweatier, the sweatier the merrier."

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Can I have sex with the Escapist?

Otherwise, I'm just going to assume this sex is however I want with whoever I please, so I'm going to have to go with that. Sorry, Escapist, but you're not the only forum on the internet and you certainly aren't sex.

dicai

Jun 4, 2009
Let me get a girlfriend first (and she's willing to have sex with me) and then I'll let you know. ;)

But yeah, in those short periods of time when I had a special someone, I didn't browse the internet as much as I do when single... Those relationship-thingies sure demand a lot of time!

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Would I give up the Escapist if the alternative was never having sex again? You bet your ass I would.

Thankfully my wife has not imposed any such rules on me. I don't imagine why she would. In fact, why are sex and the Escapist even at all opposed here? They're about as unrelated as you can get.