Poll: Sex or Gaming?

zeratul123

May 25, 2009
Depending on how old i am and how advanced i am in the relaionship i would choose the girl, even if we didn't have sex. Because friends can be anyime and the girl can get mad if you never go with her.

Zanderinfal

Nov 21, 2009
Sex.
Only if it was a relationship though. Otherwise I would say, "No way. I'm saving myself for someone who means something to me in a relationship stance."

Unless I was single and it was my sex friend. *evil laugh*

The gaming...
Eh.
Maybe.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Depends on how recently I had my last good sexual encounter. If it's been a while, then sex, definitely. If recent, then I'll gladly pull out the Risk board and have a night of booze and warfare.

Udyrfrykte

Jun 16, 2008
What... the... fuck`.
I'm not sure wtf all the weird replies come from. I think nearly everyone here must be ~14 and just have had their one big highschool crush.
Really, you'd be more inclined to staying at home if you were in a relationship with said girl? ...
In reality that means you are whipped and sissified. Don't stop living your life just because you got a girlfriend. People who change completely once they got a girlfriend are pathetic. Broes before hoes, there's a reason that saying is popular. Who will be there when she has left you if you constantly ditch your friends?

If you are in a relationship with said girl, sex can wait. I don't know about you, but I don't get to play tabletop every day.
On the other hand, if it's a somewhat random hot girl (which you may or may not know) that you might only get this one chance at? Go stick it in 'er.

In this particular scenario OP described I don't quite know. If they haven't had sex I guess the random hot girl-rule applies too.

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
Yep, really depends. 1) Relationship girl or stranger girl, and 2) If in a solid relationship with plenty of sex, then I'd probably take time out to spend time with my mates. Not tabletop gaming though, I don't do that. Sport or a LAN or something.

Pharsalus

Jun 16, 2011
l3o2828 said:
Opposite sex sex is boring.
Still...Why not both at the same time?
captcha: ayintaci came
Oh yeah he did
Tried sex and gaming at the same time, seriously, ended up soft and with a bad K/D ratio. Judging their relative importance is hard though. Both are awesome, but i think gaming is a bigger habitual part of my life. Life without either is unimaginable.
While going through Army basic training I was deprived of both, I coped by starting a D&D game with my bunk mates, bit of a pain without dice and books but hey. As for coping with sex, well thought about girls a bunch and the one time I was ever in the showers alone I rubbed one out.
Still not sure where I'm going with this answer, but I had a Game Boy before I ever had a hard on.

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
The sad thing is, I'm more likely to be able to arrange a date at this point of my life than a tabletop game, so I'm thinking I'd go to the game and hope for intimate fun at a later date.

Hatter

Dec 12, 2010
I said have sex, but then I Thought more about it, and it depends on the context. If it was a random hot chick that I wouldn't ever see again, then yeah, F my friends (and her too *bowchickawowow* ;)

But he's in a relationship with her, and I assume it's not long distance. So he could get some later that night, the day after, etc. But you don't always get a chance to hang out with your compadres. So in his situation I would go with the game.

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
Sex. I can always go to next week's game.
Dr Snakeman said:
BrailleOperatic said:
Is there any possible way they could turn their sex into a tabletop game? "I rolled a twenty. Your attack is- OH MY GOD YES!!!"
The best idea for anything. Ever. Someone just needs to come up with a rulebook for this, and we nerds can start turning sex into a tabletop RPG.
That is the best idea I have ever heard. This needs to be made into a game right this second.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I got over table-top gaming quite a few years ago. And Sex is quite fun. Although I am in a rleationship, so if it's not with the gf, then it would have to be the game.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
See, this is why I have a boyfriend who games with me. We have sex afterwards. It's a win-win.

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
I don't care what game it was, i'd go for sex every time. On the other hand, if you asked my wife this question, she'd ask where the 'watch the tv with a cuppa' option was.

feeback06

Sep 14, 2010
This is a toughie for me really. My wife is away right now and has been for a week so I have blue balls real bad, however if she were here right now I'd pick gaming.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Donnyp said:
Doesn't matter how attractive a girl is, unless it's one of my top 4, i wouldn't pass up gaming with friends and sharing stories of days past. If it were a meaningful relationship i would pass on gaming. Cause sure for some Sex is Sex. But when 2 people are truly in love and want to be together it is more then that.
pretty much this, and you dont bail on your boys like that! (or girls, whatever the case may be. maybe even both)