Poll: Shaved legs on a guy?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
There are things deemed unmanly and manly. This is unmanly to great extents...

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Shaving your legs isn't going to make you gay. If you have nothing against it, do it for her. If it drives you nuts, don't do it again once it grows back.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I don't see the big deal about "guys must have leg hair!" Whole thing seems stupid to me. There's no rule about what qualifies you as a man, like some of my friends seem to think about shit like this.

Just try it. I shave mine, and it doesn't feel weird or anything. People are just odd when it comes to stuff like guys shaving body hair for some reason. Give it a go. The shit grows back anyway. If you don't like ur legs being hairless, just let it grow back.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
I find body hair sooo gross. xD I remember a teacher who had bushes for legs, that's how hairy they were.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
metroidgearsolid said:
jamesworkshop said:
metroidgearsolid said:
Okay, GF wants me to shave my legs but i'm kinda in two minds about it. I shave everywhere else but i always thought that legs were a symbol of manhood. my friends haven't been too helpful either with split opinions (one thinks that its really hot while another thinks that shaving my legs will automatically make me gay :p)

So with no one else to turn to, I turn to you, the lovely lad and lasses of the escapist on boxing day :). something random and off topic but ahhh well, what the heck.
You know just try it, you can always grow it back later if it's not right for you
Dunno i guess. call me gay/wierd but i have been tempted by the idea :p. i may just do that and see how it feels :D
I say do it will earn you some brownie points with your girl friend, but it took ages for me to grow my hair back. I had my legs waxed for charity doesnt hurt as much as girls say but the gits that did it diliberlty made patchs so it was more noticable -_-.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
Long body hair, like most men have, is weird to me, and kind of gross on the legs. I like sleek guys. Shave it off! Be secure in your manhood! :)

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
jesus christ, shaving your arsecrack. sorry but there is nothing appealing about bleeding out of your arse.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Erhm.

As a girlfriend of a rather hairy guy, I have to say... why?

Why would a guy not be hairy?

That's sort of... part of the masculinity.

I don't know. I'd never ask him to shave anything, or stop him if he wanted to shave for that matter.

-Shrug-

UltraStationJin

Jul 2, 2008
I NAIR my body. I say do it. You shave everything else. Why keep the hairy gorilla legs?

The poll options seem hilariously disjointed from the question though. "Oh yeah cool!" What?

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
No way. I'm all for as much natural body hair on both parties as possible.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Hairy legs are a symbol of manhood but a hairy manhood isn't?

What?

Well if you shave everywhere else, shave them. Go for the full set. But I say grow all your hair back.

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
You already spend how much time shaving everywhere else, I think you can leave your legs.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Sikachu said:
metroidgearsolid said:
Okay, GF wants me to shave my legs but i'm kinda in two minds about it. I shave everywhere else but i always thought that legs were a symbol of manhood. my friends haven't been too helpful either with split opinions (one thinks that its really hot while another thinks that shaving my legs will automatically make me gay :p)

So with no one else to turn to, I turn to you, the lovely lad and lasses of the escapist on boxing day :). something random and off topic but ahhh well, what the heck.
Don't be insecure. Nothing except being attracted to men wouldmake you gay, and you're already into preening (if you're shaving everywhere else) so you can let go of any tired stereotype of what it is to be manly. Do what you want, and I'd suggest pleasing your girlfriend if it makes little difference to you...
Keltrick said:
SultanP said:
I guess your girlfriend just finds you too masculine or something.
I have to disagree there. I don't think body hair denotes masculinity. It denotes physical maturity, but women naturally have hair on their legs too. Yes they shave it off, yes there are many reasons (most of them commercially induced) that women shave more than men, but at the end of the day a healthy, mature woman will have body hair too. It may not be as much, but the females of our species have it just the same.
Yes, everybody has body hair, but you cannot argue that denser and coarser body hair is viewed as more masculine than little or no body hair. Women shaving is not just commercial, but also to be more feminine, and in some cases more attractive.
Also, body hair and testosterone levels is pretty much connected to each other I think, so scientifically, more body hair is more masculine too.
Just because everyone has it doesn't mean it isn't connected to those things.