Poll: Should Sonic go back to 2d?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Dear Sega,

Please make Sonic 4 or Sonic and Knuckles 2... and let the Mario Galaxy team make it.

Darktau

Totally Ergo Proxy
Mar 10, 2009
Project Needlemouse, Google it.

And no, 3d sonic games CAN be good, put the sonic adventure team back in, and give tails a boys voice again. (And all the mod abilities from sonic dx muahahaha)

Cosmic Naginata

Jan 7, 2010
Sonic can work in 3D, his speed in the adventure series was fine they just need to work on controls, camera and level design.

And bring back the Labyrinth Zone, Sonic needs water levels.

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
i think they shud make a sonic game like they did on the sega with sonic and tails only but make the environments 2.5D and put it on like xbox live arcade, PSN and Wii store that would bring the sonic series back to life but no more of those crappy 3D games

jesse.

Nov 13, 2009
gamegod25 said:
Sonic needs to go...away

Really the best thing to do would be to go away for a few years and let some of the heat die down. During that time replace everyone at Sonic Team and secretly make a game that takes the franchise back to it's roots. Then after a few years release it to (I think) a much more forgiving gaming public.
Straight up yes

evilgrim

Nov 18, 2009
IF Team Sonic/Sega actually make a decent 3D game. Then no.
But they wont. So I put depends.

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
The early 2d Sonic games were fun
The Sonic Adventure games were fun

Anything since then I haven't really enjoyed, so it depends. A new 2d Sonic game would be interesting I think.