Poll: Suiting up

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I love wearing suits, they're smart and cool looking and make me feel more confident about myself, it's also really good because wearing one is very uncommon where I live and it can be a great conversation starter and tends to give people a positive initial reaction to me.

My dress code doesn't tend to be a full suit though sadly since I haven't got the money for a full set but I do have a very nice suit jacket*, what I do is wear my jacket over a (normally) buttoned shirt with some black jeans and black trainers.

Michael Hirst said:
Special occasions and stuff, don't wear it in my normal every day life though probably because I'm not a pretentious twat who thinks a suit makes him look important.
No seriously, tell us what you really think.

[small]* It cost me £10 from a charity shop and I later found out was worth £300, bargain any way you look at it but especially so since it had clearly only ever been used once.[/small]

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
It depends, sometimes it just feels like to dress up and look classy. Part of me envies the 50's (or at least the Film version of the 50's) where people wore suits everywhere

Edd4224

Jul 5, 2011
I wish that I wore suits more often, simply so I could tell me friends to "Suit up Guys!"
Also I rock the formal wear something mean!

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Lionsfan said:
It depends, sometimes it just feels like to dress up and look classy. Part of me envies the 50's (or at least the Film version of the 50's) where people wore suits everywhere

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I don't just turn up to stuff wearing a suit, though the good old trousers and jacket with a t-shirt is a favourite of mine. My friends all enjoy wearing suits though, so we will have random suit up days about once a fortnight. It's awesome!

Paladin2905

Sep 1, 2011
SillyBear said:
Dear Males,

Stop saying "suiting up".

It makes you sound lame.

Thanks.
Bah!

Suiting up is awesome. I wear one as often as possible, and always put it on to the melodic strains of ZZTop's "Sharp Dressed Man".

But seriously, you can wear a suit without being crazily overdressed, have a suit of a few different colors or materials. Think history teacher for casual (sweater under sport coat).

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
i tend to stray away from formal attire, not that i dont enjoy wearing a nice dress or a cute skirt and heels, but i prefer to be in jeans and a t shirt.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
I HATE formal clothes. They make me feel stuffy and ridiculous. Whenever I have to wear it, I count the minutes until I can be back in jeans and t-shirt again.