Poll: THE ARMY: What Would You Serve In?

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
I WOULDN'T BE ON THE FRONTLINE BECAUSE WOMEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO JOIN THE INFANTRY

But when I was in the army cadets I enjoyed shooting, so I've gone for artillery

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
I want to pilot the Apaches (although I think they use Blackhawks now). Even still, Hellfire missiles are epic awesome.
two different helicopters for completely different roles, mate.

Sign me up for 'copter duty too.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
JanatUrlich said:
I WOULDN'T BE ON THE FRONTLINE BECAUSE WOMEN AREN'T ALLOWED TO JOIN THE INFANTRY

But when I was in the army cadets I enjoyed shooting, so I've gone for artillery
Blame Congress

Meh I'd chose Frontline Infantry, though i wont be allowed, Its the airforce for me, Damn my family.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
JanatUrlich said:

...Thus proving that Janat has the biggest balls here...

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Like most who only see the glamorous parts, you totally forgot all support roles.

Then again, we are invisible when everything goes well and the best compliment we get is none at all.

Therefore, refuse to vote as I have served and am a medical sergeant and no appropriate possibility is presented.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Artillery, being as far away from the fight as possible whilst still contributing to major battles in a decisive way.

Which is big talk for: Me not like being shot, me like shooting and still helping.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
The Airborne Division. I like flying choppers/planes/whatever it is.

Sronpop

Mar 26, 2009
Frontline, I want to firing the guns, doing the killing and experiencing the chaos of the war personnally. It wouldn't be the same in a plane dropping bombs, theres no connection on a physical level. Stealth or Paratrooper would be awesome too.

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
If I had to chose, I'd say armoured or airborne, but I don't believe that any current government is worth of me risking my life for their decisions, so I have no intentions of ever being in the military.

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
Airborne infantry, if I had to pick an element of the Army. I'd prefer to join the Marines though, so much tougher than any other combat troops.

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
Can I be one of those people who flies the un-manned surveillance planes? You know, so I can feel awesome but be in some fortified bunker back in the U.S.