Poll: THE ARMY: What Would You Serve In?

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
I would not join the army but if i had it would be Boot Camp
and yes thats counts

Destal

Jul 8, 2009
You missed a huge chunk of the different military branches, Intelligence, Counter Intelligence, MLRS, Air Assault, Military Police etc.. there are several others as well.

Hell the army even has computer hackers and programers.

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Samaritans. I'd honestly rather fix people up than take them apart. Also, my aim is pretty crappy.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Private Ash Morgan of THE MEGA NINJAS OF INSTANT DEATH Division standing by sir!

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
I'd want to be Supreme Commander.........or a Spartan serving with Leonidas on the front lines(without the homosexual part)

Seras54

Aug 14, 2009
Special forces, I'm a far better shot than anyone else I know. I could snipe.

On the other hand, in the IMPERIAL armies, I'd be a callidus assassin or a vindicare assassin
Or an inquisitor >.>

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
I would serve in the missle defense division. To paraphrase Yahtzee croshaw, it would be like a point and click game, except the only option is " Use heavy artillery on plane."

EDIT: or a medic. I like helping people, and saving lives is oviously a plus for me.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Special forces! Even though I have glasses for distance I would want to be a sniper. Seriously going behind enemy lines with a ghillie suit that's just pimp! ;) But I never plan on being in the military. They'll have to draft my ass in if they want me!!!

BigCat91

May 26, 2008
Not considering every war since Vietnam has been for extremely petty reasons. I'm hoping to be a US Marshall just so i know I'm doing good every time i slap on the cuffs or squeeze the trigger. I'd rather kill a man with a purpose of saving good man kind than over really petty things.

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
i am all about the explosives, so i had to pick The Armoured Division

and this could have been done better by adding more

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Strap me into an Apache Longbow.

The Iraqi Republican Guard doesn't refer to them as the "Angel of Death" for nothing.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
I would be in the "Oh my god, are you stupid? Are you shooting other people? Seriously? This is stuff we do in video games, there is absolutely no point in doing this in real life you fool"-division.