Poll: THE ARMY: What Would You Serve In?

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
Federalist92 said:
Pretty self explanitary. what would you serve in if you joined the army.

For me its either the Armoured Division or the artillery, but right at this moment i'm going to go with the Artillery.
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SNIPERS

you basturd

tirone231

Jul 11, 2009
well, since we're already delving into fantasy (I couldn't join the military in active duty due to my screwed up anatomy), I'll say special ops, since I prefer stealth to sheer force...as long as there is some kind of sheer force being used as a distraction for my aforementioned stealth.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
frontline or armored. frontline because...why not? and armored because its a freaking tank, what more do you want

Zani

May 14, 2008
Either frontline infantry or paratrooper, preferable a combat engineer or medic in either.

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
For me, it's a toss-up between the Armored and the Artillery divisions, because while hammering away with very large guns is fun, I will never pass up an opportuntiy to drive a tank, if only to imagine the look on my poor victim's faces as my beast of war comes rumbling in.

morrie man

Oct 5, 2008
Paratrooper Infantry mainly because my freinds say im sneaky and good at aiming, Ive got top scores on long range ranges and am a good crack in paintball and bb gun war games. It also sounds like alot of action.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
avykins said:
Special forces. The couch division. I would defend the cheetos and Mt Dew!
Come on, all those idiots want to go out and "defend freedom" which in itself is a stupid fucking concept but anyway... but what does their sacrifice mean if someone is not at home enjoying these freedoms, especially the freedom of not having to fight, which they are striving soo hard to give me.
I mean when you think about it, watching tv and doing nothing while they fight and die really is the greatest service you can do them.
Heh, I tell that to my siblings every time they ask me why I joined up. I joined so you can sit quietly on your ass and live a boring life.

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
If I had a choice, I'd go in the airforce...
But I chose the airbourne division :D

Vetinarii

Aug 17, 2009
You missed logistics... but because it wasn't there I chose Special Forces... the force for special people.

Bulletinmybrain

Jun 22, 2008
To all the people a-crying for snipers, I would like to point you to front-line infantry.

That said, the abrams is calling for me. Really, really unlikely to die unless all other tanks decide I am the enemy and decide to perforate me.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Federalist92 said:
Pretty self explanitary. what would you serve in if you joined the army.

For me its either the Armoured Division or the artillery, but right at this moment i'm going to go with the Artillery.
Arty ftw!

dropping hundreds of pounds of HE on an unsuspecting target with pinpoint accuracy at 20 miles away is the way to go for me.