Poll: The Best Topping

Mar 30, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
People almost never want to get my preferred toppings.
The solution to solving all pizza based arguments is the glorious Four Seasons, OP. If anyone requires plain old tomato and mozzarella let them have those slices and claim the three other quarters (mushroom & ham, salami & peppers and olives & anchovies) for the normal people.

And always get garlic bread.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
But...
But...
I like Hawaiian...

Hawaiian is honestly the only pizza I eat. xD
I've eaten some pizza with mushrooms and found it to be pretty ok, but minced meat, anchovies, or jalapeños are just. Just no.

I don't eat pizza that often but when I do, I always order Hawaiian with an ice cold fanta orange. ^w^
(And to those of you who think Hawaiian is "literally worse than Mecha Hitler": You don't have to eat it yourself you know... -__-'

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
theSteamSupported said:
In some pizzerias in Sweden, you can order pizza with pommes frites on top. It's so fucking good.
Yeah, Pommes on Top is weird. Fries don't seem like they should go with pizza, but it worked somehow when I had it once. Not my favorite, but still.

Actually some of the weirder crap seems to work. Like Döner pizza? Sounds (and is) disgusting but it tastes so heart attackishly good!

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
shootthebandit said:
BBQ chicken and sweetcorn or meat feast calzone (with bolognaise sauce)

Why does it bother you what your room mate orders? Instead of sharing a pizza get one for yourself and if you dont finish it eat the rest at work the day.

If you do share just order what you want then take his toppings (so he just has cheese) and you have double toppings. Its only logical
BECAUSE IT WAS CHEESE! WHO EATS JUST CHEESE?!

Shame on you if you do!

[sub][sub] It didn't, we got half and half. It just surprised me he wouldn't have any toppings XD[/sub][/sub]

It depends on the pizza place in question. Some of the chains like Sarpino's have mediocre pepperoni at best (and it's too crunchy) and they overdo the sauce of you put any toppings on at all. Just cheese is one of the better options.

Generally though? Pepperoni with some finely grated parmesan. It's like pure mouth-based ecstasy.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Cheese best pony is the best pizza topping.
Well, for me, now, anyway. I haven't been able to eat meat for a year without being sick.
However, before that, I'd say pepperoni.
It's a rather cruel twist of fate, really. Just as I take my first steps into ordering pizza for home delivery, I become unable to eat meat, and become stuck with the most basic, since I liked nothing else the site offered as a topping.

So, I must regretfully say cheese. But not so regretfully, because hey, it's home-delivered pizza. It's still good.

404notfound

Nov 9, 2009
Chicken with a BBQ base, depending where I order from this can include bacon and/or red onions. With a tomato base I prefer kebab or just plain cheese.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I generally have Hawaiian sans the bacon/ham. If chicken or shrimp are available, I add one of those. Though the quality of the chicken or shrimp needs to be really good, or it ends up bad. Heaven forbid they use dark meat.

FPLOON said:
(as long as I get to dip them slices into some ketchup)

Kricketz

Apr 25, 2014
Cheese, Cheese and more Cheese please! Nuthin' better than an deep dish pizza with extra, extra cheese. All that gooey goodness. Mm-hmm. You know what, I take that back. Substitute Alfredo Sauce instead of traditional pizza sauce with cheesy, cheesy, cheese. Teh Bestest.

I don't mind having other toppings, though. As long as it's nothing crazy...like Hawaiian.

MCerberus

Jun 26, 2013
Italian or New York: Pepperoni
Chicago: eww
St. Louis (if you haven't had it, it's Italian with less sweet sauce and Provel cheese): It's a draw between sausage and bacon

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Spicy beef, jalapeños, peppers, onion with enough garlic dip to make any combination of flavours basically irrelevant.

Meat feast is an acceptable option - my friend's attitude toward toppings is 'if it lives on a farm, I want it on my pizza'.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Ham, pineapple, and bacon.

Or that chicken/bacon barbecue pizza from Papa John's, which is amazing so long as you don't want it to taste like pizza.

Other pizza's can generally be saved by adding ranch dressing though.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Pepperoni because Pepperoni though I do like Anchovies I just think Pizza is not the best place for Anchovies most of the time, to much cheese for such a fish.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I'm partial to mixed cheeses myself. For the purposes of this post, I actually consider sour cream a "cheese". Funny, that.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I don't eat pizza all that often, but when I do it has to be a thin base, with spinach and ricotta cheese. Yum.

Lilikins

Jan 16, 2014
Going for Italian sausage with mushrooms (if Im in the states....I miss italian sausage.)
If Im not in the states, Ill go for either seafood(octopus/clams/shrimp) or tuna. Yes, tuna is fish but for some reason its never added to the seafood pizza without more cost.

Ah yes and of course not to forget, cheese stuffed crust <3

4Aces

May 29, 2012
Double Cheese, Olives, and Mushrooms. Here's how you build one:
Start with a layer of cheese, then add half the olives and mushrooms, then the extra cheese, and top with the remaining olives and mushrooms. Then tell them to cook it for the normal time, but leave it in the oven for an extra two minutes. This will crispify the top. Enjoy!