Poll: The Best Topping

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Picture this.

You've been work since six in the morning. Sweat pours down your body as you type furiously on your computer pretending to look busy filling out paperwork and making your company rich with all your productivity.

If you had abs and were shirtless, they'd be gleaming in the light of your office's shitty overhead lighting.

As the clock strikes 5 you get up to leave, your 10 hours plus lunch punched in. You feel accomplished but also tired. Ready to go home so you can relax and eat dinner.

After the 20 minute commute, you get home. Your roomate is already there, sitting on the couch playing Kirby on his DS.

Your stomach growling, you ask if he wants pizza for dinner.

Because he's a rational human being he shouts yes!

...But then asks for you to get a large cheese... Cheese... the heathen.

...So yeah embellishments aside, this happens a lot. People almost never want to get my preferred toppings.

I prefer either pepperoni and black olives or ham, green peppers, and onions. The objectively best choice of pizza toppings. Science proves it!

What do you guys get, and why are you doing it wrong if you aren't choosing the above choices?

TL;DR What is the best pizza topping or toppings?

[sub][sub]God Help you if you say Hawaiian :mad:[/sub][/sub]

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
BBQ chicken and sweetcorn or meat feast calzone (with bolognaise sauce)

Why does it bother you what your room mate orders? Instead of sharing a pizza get one for yourself and if you dont finish it eat the rest at work the day.

If you do share just order what you want then take his toppings (so he just has cheese) and you have double toppings. Its only logical

Dec 14, 2009
Anyone who says Hawaiian is literally worse than Mecha Hitler. You don't put fruit on pizza.

'But technically tomato is a fru-'

[HEADING=1]No![/HEADING]

You shut your damn mouth.

Pepperoni all the way baby. Meat makes everything better.

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
Italian sausage is best topping.

Pepperoni is close, but the sausage reigns supreme.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Anyone who says Hawaiian is literally worse than Mecha Hitler. You don't put fruit on pizza.

'But technically tomato is a fru-'

[HEADING=1]No![/HEADING]

You shut your damn mouth.

Pepperoni all the way baby. Meat makes everything better.
Technically jalapenos are a fruit. Jalapenos and pizza go really well together

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I eat pizza about twice a year but when I do it always needs to have a BBQ base with either pepperoni or chicken with bacon.

I'm so fussy with my pizza I usually don't bother.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
EeveeElectro said:
I eat pizza about twice a year but when I do it always needs to have a BBQ base with either pepperoni or chicken with bacon.

I'm so fussy with my pizza I usually don't bother.
Barbecue chicken and buffalo chicken pizza are amazing... but amazing in the way that I only want them once in a blue really scary red eyed moon. XD

...And I still can believe you don't like "normal" pizza. Does not compute. You be crazy Eevee.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
shootthebandit said:
BBQ chicken and sweetcorn or meat feast calzone (with bolognaise sauce)

Why does it bother you what your room mate orders? Instead of sharing a pizza get one for yourself and if you dont finish it eat the rest at work the day.

If you do share just order what you want then take his toppings (so he just has cheese) and you have double toppings. Its only logical
BECAUSE IT WAS CHEESE! WHO EATS JUST CHEESE?!

Shame on you if you do!

[sub][sub] It didn't, we got half and half. It just surprised me he wouldn't have any toppings XD[/sub][/sub]

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Pepperoni and olives.

Yum. :3

All takeaway pizza is worthless without garlic dip though.

Edit: I didn't see the pepperoni and olives option and just voted for pepperoni.
Dammit!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Meat Feast. Pepperoni is not enough meat. Because there is no such thing as 'enough meat'.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Colour Scientist said:
Zombie_Fish said:
Because there is no such thing as 'enough meat'.
No, too easy.
I'm 23 years old, I can't make the joke part of me wants to make.
Penis!

Zombie_Fish said:
Meat Feast. Pepperoni is not enough meat. Because there is no such thing as 'enough meat'.
So basically a meat lovers pizza? Pepperoni, sausage, and ham?

Or more than that?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I preferable add pepperoni or any other meats (ideally it would be the beast feast which usually have meatball and sausage and maybe bacon aswell) follow by peppers or mushroon. The only toppings I don't like is pineabble and olvie.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
No, too easy.
I'm 23 years old, I can't make the joke part of me wants to make.
Huh, I really did not see that coming... [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lZ8ENUQ-CQ&t=5s]

T0ad 0f Truth said:
So basically a meat lovers pizza? Pepperoni, sausage, and ham?

Or more than that?
Basically yeah. Pepperoni, minced beef and ham are defaults, and sometimes chicken or sausage as well.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Given that there's no option for just ham or ham and chicken, I'm afraid I have to pick the apparently blasphemous plain cheese.

I never order pizza anyway, I prefer pasta. That way I can get cheesy garlic bread as well.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Chicken or bacon, and I usually ask for the pizza without any sauce if I'm eating it by myself.

I am a monster, I know.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
A Scotsman - haggis, black pudding and of course, cheese. GET IN MAH BELLY!

EDIT: And cheesy stuffed crust. Jimlad.