Poll: The moon is falling...now what do you do?

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
crimson5pheonix said:
Find a kid in a green tunic with a doofy green hat to play the Song of Time.
CoverYourHead said:
Play the Song of Time.
Take THAT ninja!
Damn you, Crimson! This isn't the last you'll hear of me! *Throws deku nut and vanishes*

Exterminas

Sep 22, 2009
Serenegoose said:
CoverYourHead said:
Play the Song of Time.
DAMNIT!

There's always someone like a godsdamn lightspeed ninja just waiting to make my posts before me. :(
I was gonna say "I search my flat for my occarina. Gotta have this thing somewhere" What would have been your witty remark?

Edit: Drive to the point where it is going to crash and wait. I always wanted to brofist the moon. Coolest. Death. Ever.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
Panic. Scream things like "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" and "WHY DIDN'T I LEARN THE OCCARINA?!? I HAD IT RIGHT THERE!" Contemplate suicide, reject the idea, and continue on with my life, constatly looking up towards the moon to check it's progress.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
If I'm going to die in a few, why should I worry? Pull over friends, get the booze and chips and have an all nighter. Or a few. There's no use worrying afterall!

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
go to the 4 temples, defeat the monsters that inhabit them to free the 4 giants and call them to save us all

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
No, the Song of Time would only jump you back 3 days and prolong the impact. You have to play the Oath to Order and summon the four giants to stop it.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Party like a rock star, like it's 1999, like a BOSS! And avoid the coastline because the waves will be tidal.

C4N4DUCK18

Jun 9, 2010
Well, if I know my Video Game History, I'll have to go to the four corners of the world, collect a whole bunch of masks, kill 4 giant creatures in this order: a jungle warrior, a mechanical bull, a mechanical fish, and twin flying centipedes. Then I have to go to the top of a clock tower, summon 4 giants who can hold the moon telekinetically while I fight a mask that turns into some f'd up version of an evil spirit dude.

And I'd have to do it in... 3 DAYS!!!???!? Ughh there goes my weekend. Better wash my tunics, polish my shield and see if I can borrow that Kokiri sword again. (hmm I haven't used that thing since that king of thieves guy from the desert started F#%^ing things up).

EDIT: I'd also play Dark Side of the Moon 40-ish minutes before the fall. Who needs the song of time when you've got Pink Floyd?