Poll: the skinny jean fad

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
Wicky_42 said:
I have leg muscles, so even if I liked the look I couldn't do anything about it. I can't really understand it either - you get the stupidly skinny jeans that really aren't flattering or practical, and then you get the polar opposite with retarded jeans with the belt around your knees - again, not flattering or practical.

I'm more opposed to the latter as it looks even more stupid and I don't need to see everyone's boxers to be honest, but I don't see the point of either style :/
have you ever seen a guy do that with a man thong on o_0

RandomWords

Aug 16, 2010
I just wear the normal kind, as long as what I'm wearing is comfortable and not completely ridiculous then I don't care.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
Mcupobob said:
There was only three people I knew in my school who wore skinny jeans. One them was a self absorbed dushbag, other was an alright guy, pretty nice and intersting, and the other I just saw around. So it goes to show you, you can't judge a person by their jeans.

Also I don't wear them, I have a condition know as "having a ass" so they won't fit.
Pretty much what he said. And for the record. If a girl onlys likes you beacuse of pants then she has issues.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
Skinny jeans don't really bother me. Just when really skinny people wear skinny jean and skinny tees' it looks ridiculous.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I don't really see it much anymore. Though I live in Charleston and anyone who lives here can tell you we have a distinct dress style (preppy, but chinos are comfy anyway so I fit it).

Grande Rojo

Aug 17, 2009
ghostayami said:
M-JN said:
I personally could not care less what kind of things a dude covers his junk with. But SPEAKING of his junk, there was a study once that indicated skinny jeans may lend their hand to infertility. Because sperm need to be kept a degree or so cooler than body heat to be healthy, so tightening your package closer to your body can warm them up and make them less effective.

True stuff, I'm pretty sure.
i feel like putting that up on a billboard :)
It would read "For the childrens sake, please don't wear skinny jeans."

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
My legs are apparently shaped oddly for someone of my body type, so I don't often wear the pair that I have. But they're not terrible looking. Especially on girls.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
They are kinda annoying as they have a tendency to smoosh my junk but otherwise I like the.................I don't see how it could bother anyone else unless the guy shows his junk around with them on..........and they are SKIN tight.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
I don't wear the incredibly tight fit skater jeans that cut off circulation and induce seizures, but not the extremely baggy ghetto jeans with patches on them that say "I'z be a playa dawg". If they look good on me, they will be worn.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
I absolutely adore them, and I wear them everyday.
All of the usual complaints are just stereotypes spread by the 'Real Men' gestapo.
I've never had problems with them, and they work just fine for my needs.
If I have a lot to carry, I just use a back pack.
Problem solved.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Hah, yes. Sadly this does bother me.

I used to have a huge problem with them back in the 7th grade, but I learned the benefits of picking assholes out of a crowd to avoid. It's a pretty sweet talent to have.

Also, this spawns from my complete hate of fashion trends in which I try to avoid. Seriously, my style is to not try to stick out, while looking trendy in my own sense.

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
For all the guys talking about how skinny trousers "roasts your nuts" this is not true.

These are the kind of skinny jeans I see on kids everywhere and it looks retarded. As in you need help to put your trousers on retarded. What's the deal with wearing tight clothes if you are not showing your assets anyway?

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I have no problem with skinny jeans... on girls. Some guys can pull them off and not look weird, but they're few and far between.

I myself don't wear them, as I don't care for them. They hurt my balls anyway, quite frankly.