Poll: the skinny jean fad

Moonmover

Feb 12, 2009
They don't get snagged on stuff, which is a concern where I work.

Also, I have a nice ass.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
Skullkid4187 said:
No it doesn't I wear them and don't see why everyone hates them so much. They're just jeans.
i knew you were emo in real life. now, who owes me money?

OP: i don't even notice what people are wearing, especially men. do men care that much about their clothes? the stereotypes would beg to differ...

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
I've worn skinny jeans forever growing up (skinny jeans never really went out of style in the punk scene). They just look good assuming you have the frame for them. I was personally never comfortable with baggy jeans.

Same goes for shirts and stuff as well. I guess I just like my clothing to fit my form.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Doesn't bother me as much to the gangsta boxer showing fad,

Least the boxer fade was funny since they moron hommies didn't know...that's the symbol of being another man's ***** in prison.

Yuk yuk yuk...

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I, quite honestly, can't fit into skinny jeans. I've tried.
I can fit into leggings, which I discovered dressing as part of KISS.

I do, however, wear regular fit ones and they fit just as... let's say "snugly". I don't know why but I really do prefer tight-ish jeans to baggy ones, especially as they're easier to fit into my boots. I also wear regular-looking jeans sometimes.

So yes, I like skinny jeans. That'll make me unpopular, it seems.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
technoted said:
I want to burn them all in the fires of Mount Doom. I remember being bought some and out of curiosity I decided to try them on, knowing that I think they just look stupid, never again will I make myself look as stupid as I did then or put myself through the agonising pain of having my balls crushed. The sooner the entire emo trend goes away the better.
well this pretty much entirely sums my opinion of skinnmy jeans.
Fuck me they're retarded. The just don't doit for me, which is why it's fortunate that they don't do it for my girlfriends either. I don't see the fascination everyone has in jeans that crush your nuts/don't let you do anything other than sit with your legs outstreched in front of you.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
All i own are skinny jeans, so...yeah i dont have a problem with them xD.

And neither do any girls ive come across with, but meh, theres always someone that thinks their girly or whatever which is understandable but *shrug* people have opinions.

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
I personally think that they look pretty silly, but if people want to wear them then they'll have no hassle from me. To be honest, the only people, in my experience, who are militant about their hate for skinny jeans are self-absorbed, vain, arseholes so don't worry about it too much.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
If yer genitalia is small enough for skinny-jeans! Go right ahead! I'll mock you like I mocked all the other people wearing them. Jeans are lame in general. Nothing says "I have no personality and ill conform to everything you want me too" like jeans.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
I don't wear them, but that's because my morning routine consists of me putting on one of my three identical pairs of jeans and grabbing a shirt out of my closet. The less thought involved, the better.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
They look better than normal cut jeans. I like guys to wear slim cut to be specific, it looks the best.

I think normal cut jeans look really silly - oh how times have changed.

Jaker the Baker

Guild Warrior
Nov 9, 2009
You buy actual "Men's skinny's", not jeans designed for women. Some guys' legs are just shaped to look best in the skinny jeans.
I know, personally, that most other cuts were WAY too baggy looking on me. Bought the skinny's because they look on me, like other cuts look on other guys.
Don't gotta start complainin just because you can't squeeze your manly tree trunk thighs into them :p To each his own, bro.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I wear them myself, so I'm fine with them. Why should I care what anyone else wears? I care about what I wear, and I tend to dress in the indie stereotype anyway, though with my own take on it. So I wear a lot of pairs of skinny-fit jeans, shirts with white t-shirts underneath, and of course my favourite trilby hat.

My point is, there's nothing wrong with skinny-fit jeans, and it's pointless to complain about what other people wear when it has nothing to do with you nor any effect on you whatsoever.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
megs1120 said:
good on girls, bad on guys

ATTENTION GUYS!! skinny jeans never fail to make you look like a douchebag!
this pretty much i never where skinny jeans and pretty sure none of my man friends do but most of the girls i know where them at some point or another

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
theyre too uncomfortable.
But some people can look good in them, though in a lot of cases, I find it makes people look like theyre flat footed

Maybe thats just my perception... or maybe those people are flat footed.