Poll: Twilight birthing scene 'causing viewers to have seizures'

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
kouriichi said:
Honestly, they couldnt pay me to watch it. Bill Gates, with a contract stating he would sign over all his worldy possessions and money, couldn't get me to willingly sit there and put my eyes on the screen.
Why not? Become a multi millionaire for a couple of hours of watching really bad cinema? I've watched terrible films before, I would do that in a heartbeat.

Speaking of which,

Caramel Frappe said:
Vampires shouldn't be able to reproduce. Edward told Bella that his heart doesn't pump blood so honestly- how can Edward have an erection?
That sort of thing bugged me when watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer when various vampires would get poisoned or tranquilized, they have no heartbeat so the poison or drug wouldn't make it to the part of their bodies to make for it to have any effect.

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Vampires shouldn't be able to reproduce. Edward told Bella that his heart doesn't pump blood so honestly- how can Edward have an erection?
How does Edward find the concept of eternity with sooky-face-man-jaw-Bella a desirable thing?

I mean there's impossible and then there's impossible.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Well my eye wouldn't stop twitching during the flim, so yeah I believe it.

Seriously people? Where discussing whether or not Eddie-boy can get an erection? Twilight has a shit load of plot holes, and we're concerned whether or not the dead guy can get a woodie?

Can't we talk about how happy we all are that this shit is almost done? I just pray that they don't make a movie involving wolf-boy and that baby.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
The f**k is Twilight?

Sounds like a freaking z-rated horror movie, and not a good one. Vampires giving birth? SERIOUSLY?

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
Versuvius said:
Allow me to express: AHAHAhahahAHAHAhahahah. Serves them right for watching that abomination

You sir, stole the hate-speech right out of my mouth. Bravo.

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
the_green_dragon said:
One viewer, Brandon Gephart of California, told local news channel CBS Sacremento that he was watching the scene when he began having convulsions and later woke up on the cinema floor.

"He was convulsing, snorting, trying to breathe. He scared me big time,? his girlfriend Kelly Bauman said.

Gephart was later treated in hospital while the rest of the screening was cancelled.

Similar incidents have now been reported around the country.

According to ABC4, one man in Utah reportedly blacked out during the film and his wife said that he was shaking, mumbling and blinking rapidly.
You'd think that was epilepsy, but it's not. It's just Twilight, so bad that the brain tries to shut itself down as a form of self defense.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Twilight: so bad it can literally kill you.
Octogunspunk said:
The f**k is Twilight?

Sounds like a freaking z-rated horror movie, and not a good one. Vampires giving birth? SERIOUSLY?
you honestly don't know what it is?
DONT use the search bar. go to a kebab shop, eat a load of crappy kebabs, buy a sheet of paper, down some laxatives and squat over the paper.
twilight is the literary equivalent of the result.
it's not horror, it's teen romance. with vampires. and werewolves. and the main character is obviously into some wierd shit because the vampire won't fuck her as a human in case she dies. so she makes him fuck her when she's human. and he's dead.
and she tries to fuck a dog-man.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
Twilight: so bad it can literally kill you.
Octogunspunk said:
The f**k is Twilight?

you honestly don't know what it is?
DONT use the search bar. go to a kebab shop, eat a load of crappy kebabs, buy a sheet of paper, down some laxatives and squat over the paper.
twilight is the literary equivalent of the result.
it's not horror, it's teen romance. with vampires. and werewolves. and the main character is obviously into some wierd shit because the vampire won't fuck her as a human in case she dies. so she makes him fuck her when she's human. and he's dead.
and she tries to fuck a dog-man.
I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F**K IT IS AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW LEAVE ME ALONE

:p

hotsauceman

Jun 23, 2011
the_green_dragon said:
"He was convulsing, snorting, trying to breathe. He scared me big time,? his girlfriend Kelly Bauman said.
That sound like to me him either
"Faking a seizure to get out of Twilight"
Or
"Laughing so heard he past out"

rayen020

May 20, 2009
uh oh... my wife is epileptic and just went to see that movie with her mom... guess i may go to the hospital this afternoon. at least even if she likes it she won't bother me about watching it with her.

FarleShadow

Oct 31, 2008
Bad plot? In my Twilight?

Its more likely than you...hahaha, are you fucking kidding me?

Its like a glowing radioactive abortion singing Justin Bieber songs.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Haven't heard something like this happen since the Pokemon seizure epidemic in Japan about a decade back or so.

yookiwooki

Dec 3, 2010
These seizures must be a combination of not only the flashing lights, but an extreme disgust reflex at the terrible quality of the movie. Sort of a fight or flight response you might say. I can only imagine the events leading up to the seizures.

Victim: This movie is really as terrible as I thought.
Captor: Oh shutup, I like it.
Victim: No it really is THAT bad. I feel sick. I think I'm going to leave now.
Captor: You're not going to leave me in here all by my self.
Victim: OH GOD, is she giving birth now?!!
Captor: Gotta admit, that is kinda weird.
Victim: OH GOD, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!?! WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!!? WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?
Captor: Quit being such a baby.
Victim: TAKE ME SPIRIT OF THE NETHER!! TAKE ME! I AM NOT WORTHY OF THIS EARTHLY PLANE!
Captor: What are you talking about?! You're making a scene!
Victim: I SPEAK TO YOU IN YOUR OWN DARK LANGUAGE: GRAK'NOK GRUHL LAGO BAN REAIL'AK ZUHL GRAAAAA
*Foams at mouth*