Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

Havzad

Oct 9, 2010
since i only own a pc ( a pc that could be compared to the power of the gods) i will definitely enjoy an unlaggy skyrim.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
PC. I actually had to change my preorder. The guy that did it forgot to ask me and I forgot to tell him when he was doing it so he put it down for PS3 (I was buying a PS3 game at the time). Plus I just built this new rig.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
PC - mods mods mods!
That and discs will just get broken so I'd rather just pre-order it and download it digitally wherever available.

CrustyOatmeal

Jul 4, 2010
i would love to get it on PC but my laptop is 4 years old (and wasnt top of the line even then) and so im getting it on 360 for the competative nature me and my brother have with both achievements and with creating the most badass/ retarded character

Lyiat

Dec 10, 2008
I -want- to play it on my PC. However, I think my computer would explode while trying to attempt it. So, Xbox it is.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Not for Macs I think and this thing couldn't run it anyways. To much stress on this comp kills it. Like I had to quit WoW due to it.
So, I'll be getting it for my 360.

Korahn 27

Apr 7, 2010
If my PC could handle it, I'd be playing it there. However, since it can't, I'll be playing on the 360 as I did with Oblivion.

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
jackpackage200 said:
I think i will play this on my ps3. I have a personal preference to play multiplayer game on my xbox and single player on my ps3.
Like 3/5 people, the only 'console' it should ever be played on, a PC. Lets face it, despite how basic its going to be, it should still be played on a PC, like every other Elder Scrolls.

teebeeohh said:
PC because of mods
Too right, I second this actually, love moding these sort of games (when done well, and elder scrolls usually is). I know a friend who got so obsessed with modding, he never finished the game.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
when and if I play it I will do so on a PC for reasons abound, a pretty big one being I have none other. My rig is pretty snazzy as well.

Also. PC's are not consoles, and the term you should have used is platform.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
Probably on 360 but I'm debating getting it on PC instead.

I'm not really into modding my games or installing mods, does anybody know any other good reasons to go PC instead?

SH4DOWSL4Y3R

Jan 21, 2011
nothing, because it's not out yet.....

in seriousness, PC, i've already had a PC copy preordered for a few months now.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
My PC is good enough, but I played Morrowind and Oblivion back in the day on the Xbox and I would feel wrong playing it through on the PC first (I have both Morrowind and Oblivion for the PC too, fyi).

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
ks1234 said:
PC is winning with 60pct of the vote but they're making the game for consoles and giving it a "PC port"
This is the ONE thing that Bethesda has done to piss me off, ever.
It can easily be argued that they did the same thing for Oblivion to be honest. That said, so long as it comes with mod tools, I'm satisfied enough. If they can do something to make the game less dreadful to play (and I say that having spent hundreds of hours in various Bethesda games) I'll be even more excited. The weak point in all Bethesda titles has always been that they have absolutely no idea how to make any particular task actually interesting.