Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Omnific One said:
PC because of mods. Like everyone with a half-decent computer should.
I'd be right there with you, but my PC has a habit of playing games in Bullet time for unknown reason.

Tim Mazzola

Dec 27, 2010
Playing on 360, mainly for the controller and because I don't think my poor machine could run Skyrim, at least not as well as my 360 could.

EradiusLore

Jun 29, 2010
PC isnt a console... but yeah PC most likely, might leave it a few months till the mod community fixes all the console bs that will most likely burden the platform its on

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
I'd like to play it on my PC, but it probably won't be able to run it, so I will go with PS3 :/

burhanr

Jun 7, 2011
pc because of mods and [generic comment about how pc gamers are the master race], but mainly because i dont have a ps3 or xbox.

FuzzyRaccoon

Sep 4, 2010
Zenn3k said:
I don't own a PC (I own a Mac, which won't have this title).

I don't own a PS3, because...well, why would I?

I DO own a 360, so that will be what I play Skyrim on...eventually.
You can always bootcamp it. Then it wouldn't matter if you have a mac.

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
I won't be. I'll be playing RAGE instead. Why? I don't need to buy Skyrim because Oblivion is the real Final Fantasy for me since I have decided (and won't quit trying) to play a Ranger.

I might finish it about 2088....

It should hit the bargain bin by then.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
PC with mods, because my graphics card is capable of eating things.

HusaneFatal

Mar 19, 2008
I'd like to say PC but I'm getting it for 360 first. I like to go long times playing a game without saving because I feel it breaks off my immersion and for some reason my computer likes to freeze up on single player games every now and then causing me to lose large amounts of progress.

I played Morrowind and Fallout 3 on my PC and both occasionally suffer from this problem (moreso Fallout) so to save myself the problems I'll play through it once on 360 then later when the mods are getting good I'll get it on PC.

Rockaku Darkun

Jul 4, 2011
I would like to play it on my computer but im afraid that it will go as eficiently as a narcoleptic putting a powerpoint demonstration so I will go with a PS3

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
PS3 for me, I don't think my PC can handle the beast. I might get it on PC down the road once a bunch of badass mods are out and about.

jakeblues1295

Jun 6, 2011
I'd really like to play it on the pc, but considering my pc is almost 4 or 5 years old, I might have to opt for the 360.