Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

Not PvP Flagged

Mar 7, 2011
I think I'm gonna piss some people off, but I probably won't get it, I don't care enough for The Elder Scroll Games to buy them, aside from Morrowind, though I may play it at a friends house cause he's got it preordered.

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
None. Consoles are for those whom cannot fathom the complexity of a PC. Fie on you for lumping it in there. Nothing can beat the PC's power of dominance, and it shall be the master race of all time! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!

....also cuz of the mods, I like mods.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Omnific One said:
PC because of mods. Like everyone with a half-decent computer should.
I dunno, you're probably going to have to need a nicer-end computer to play this game on good graphics at a decent fps.

I'll be playing it on the PC, but because I can run it on my laptop on higher graphics than the XBOX. I don't care much for elderscrolls mods. I've always liked the vanilla versions better.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Seeing as how my PC is only one step above a toaster oven I'll play it on the 360.

Achievements!!!!!

Chelsea O'shea

May 20, 2010
360 for the 1st yr of it,no mods will not be great for a while since its a brand new engine and all and its more fun with a controller.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Orcus The Ultimate said:
Omnific One said:
it's sad that good computers aren't cheap...
yeah, this is the only reason we still have consoles at all.

If good gaming comps were more easily affordable, there'd be little other reason for gaming consoles.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Donnyp said:
PS3. Because if a game can't stand on it's own no mod will fix it :) lol. Thats just my reply to all the PC gamers here.
I totally agree. But I'll still be playing it on the PC for Graphics and the fact that I can't stand joysticks for First-Person view games.

Omnific One

Apr 3, 2010
zehydra said:
Omnific One said:
I dunno, you're probably going to have to need a nicer-end computer to play this game on good graphics at a decent fps.

I'll be playing it on the PC, but because I can run it on my laptop on higher graphics than the XBOX. I don't care much for elderscrolls mods. I've always liked the vanilla versions better.
It doesn't take much to run a game at 720p at 30 frames per second at medium settings (360/PS3 levels). I dropped a 25 dollar video card into a crappy single core sytem and was pulling that off on newer (2010/2011) games.

For 415 dollars, I got a system that runs Crysis and the Witcher 2 at almost full settings at 1080p. Guess what else is around that price?

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Omnific One said:
zehydra said:
Omnific One said:

It doesn't take much to run a game at 720p at 30 frames per second at medium settings (360/PS3 levels). I dropped a 25 dollar video card into a crappy single core sytem and was pulling that off on newer (2010/2011) games.

For 415 dollars, I got a system that runs Crysis and the Witcher 2 at almost full settings at 1080p. Guess what else is around that price?
You got a system that runs Crysis at 1080p at full fps for $415?

What did you buy?

Edit: I don't really like playing any modern games at anything less than 1080p

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
360, I love the controller. That's about it. It's also being designed on the 360, so I suspect that it will be the best experience.

Blondi3

Sep 12, 2008
Omnific One said:
QFT times a billion. Mods are what make most of these games anyway.