Poll: What do you call split screen cheating?

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I've only ever heard "screen watching". The phrase seemed to be innate in gamers I know.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Don't really consider it cheating. I don't even consider camping cheating, as it requires strategy to pull off. I do, however, have something snarky to say when I tag a cheater with a head shot

Pojo-san

Sep 21, 2010
I don't call it cheating. I call it using your resources. My brother and I did that to each other all the time whenever we play vs split screen. To us it was a challenge of wits and timing, but to others is was a challenge of how fast can we piss them off.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
I could never play FPS game using split-screen. I think it's perfectly OK because I'd always play NFS or a co-op game using split-screen. It's hella fun though if the game is right and the T.V. big enough.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I've always used and heard 'Screen Peeking'.

Another variation on that is: "Stop looking at my side, asshole! *Proceeds to punch in the arm*"

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
Screen watching when we're serious about it which is rare, and affectionately "Screen peeping" at all other times..."stop peeping my screen".

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I don't know, what DO you call Split-screen cheating? (When I read the topic it sounded like a joke)

Screen looking for me and my friends