Poll: What do you have "Oblivion" for?

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I've been thinking of playing Oblivion after I've finished my second playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins.
I haven't played Oblivion for a while. I have it for 360, and I'm wondering what YOU have it for!

*Points at you!*

Please say why you have it for...whatever you have it for...

I used to have Oblivion for the Pc, but...well...The computer that I use is...really bad. Oblivion lagged terribly.
I saw the Game of the Year edition in Best Buy for the 360 for about $25, so I bought it.

I know, a lot of people have Oblivion for the computer because of the mods, but I don't think I've ever added any mods to any of the games I play(ed)...
Don't know why...

EDIT: Well, I'm too much of an idiot to fix the poll.

Sorry everyone.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
yeah i have it for PC and Xbox... i thought about getting it for PS3...but i agree with squid94... its a bit over doing it...

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I have it for the PS3.

I feel as though my console doesn't get enough love.

Damn you, Steam! You're too convenient. ;~;

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
You see mods cna add players like dante with his clothing and weapons, sephiroth, cloud, midas magic, final fantasy spells, new weapons, throwing knives, ninja outfits, better graphics, vampire mods, race mods (Skyrim khajiits <3) And many, many, MANY more.

Apr 28, 2008
PC.

Because of mods.

And if its laggy for you I suggest Oldblivion [http://www.oldblivion.com/], which lets the game run fairly well on old machines.

Seriously, mods are awesome.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Berserker119 said:
I've only played it for the 360, but I played the shit out of it.
Yeah, me too!

I haven't played it as much as I've played Morrowind, but I've still played it a lot!

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
Played the hell out of it on 360, then I got it on PC for the mods, they fix a whole lot of the "little" issues that make Oblivion kind of annoying.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Irridium said:
PC.

Because of mods.

And if its laggy for you I suggest Oldblivion [http://www.oldblivion.com/], which lets the game run fairly well on old machines.

Yeah, I've heard of "Oldblivion".

I don't have Oblivion for the Pc anymore. After I got it for the 360, I sold the Pc version that I had.

Still, I've never really gotten into mods...

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
PS3.

To be fair, I first thought you meant, "WHY do you have Oblivion?" THAT'S because I enjoy travelling a huge virtual world and seeing how much theft, mayhem and assorted mischief I can get away with!

Also, there's no poll. You might want to fix that.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
busterkeatonrules said:
PS3.

To be fair, I first thought you meant, "WHY do you have Oblivion?" THAT'S because I enjoy travelling a huge virtual world and seeing how much theft, mayhem and assorted mischief I can get away with!

Also, there's no poll. You might want to fix that.
Yeah, I'm really bad at...wording things...

Also: Dammit! I messed up the poll...
...I'll fix it...

EDIT: I'm too much of an idiot to fix the poll...

Sorry.

Apr 28, 2008
Argtee said:
Irridium said:
PC.

Because of mods.

I don't have Oblivion for the Pc anymore. After I got it for the 360, I sold the Pc version that I had.

Shame. Mods make the game truly great.

I can't play the Vanilla game without at least the BTmod, the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, and Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul installed.

Those mods just make the game so much better its ridiculous.

SuperCombustion

Aug 10, 2010
PC, because having an argonian is ok... but having an anthro-dragon race with wings, claws and retractable arm blades is freakin EPIC! gawd I love mods...

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Irridium said:
Argtee said:
Irridium said:
PC.

Because of mods.

Shame. Mods make the game truly great.

I can't play the Vanilla game without at least the BTmod, the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, and Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul installed.

Those mods just make the game so much better its ridiculous.
My brother has Oblivion for the PC. He called me downstairs into his room to show me all of the mods that he had...

He...has a lot.

I'd list them, but...well...It would be a very long list.
Also: I can't remember most of them, but I know that he has a lot!

So, yeah. A lot of the mods for Oblivion sounds really cool, but I'm an idiot when it comes to computers...
...and...a lot of other stuff...