Poll: What do you have "Oblivion" for?

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
PC, but oddly enough... I never got far into it. Just seemed like generic fantasy RPG #55,249 to me.

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
Got the Steam deal/package thing a few months back - was something like 75% off. I play it casually, I reckon I've put about 24 hours into it in total.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Pc and 360, I love the mods, and the achievements, I also want to support that awesome game.

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
I have it for PS3 and Xbox360, just because I really wanted that damn horse armor and PSN didn't have it!

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
I had it on PC first, because of obvious reasons. However, it ran so badly that I ended up buying it for PS3 just to get it to run smoothly. That's right, I bought it twice.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Had it for 360, played the crap out of it. Only game, that I have all the achievement for (Not counting DLC achievements)

Then I sold it and got it later for PC, but didn't play it that much.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Originally got it for PS3 because a local store had it for $15 new, and this was shortly after it came out. Later picked it up for PC with the Bioshock bundle.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I have it for the 360. It's a good game, but a frustrating one. I hate that you always can end up becoming a jack of all trades who is a member of every organization and has no dissonance about that fact. The faction system from New Vegas would be a great addition to the next Elder Scrolls

ShredHexus said:
I played it for exactly 30 minutes without mods, before I became infuriated with the awful leveling and promptly went to the internet to fix it. Modded Oblivion = amazing
What, did you level up like once? Thirty minutes isn't much time at all, especially considering how the game starts.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
I've got Oblivion for the XBOX but I tried to get it on the PC too, for the mega-super-duper-giga-epic-awesomesauce mods. That didn't work out so well as the computer had barely any memory and struggled to play Empire @ War.

DustyDrB said:
I have it for the 360. The faction system from New Vegas would be a great addition to the next Elder Scrolls
But now I've killed the legion in Nipton (at level 5 on 3rd char) I get half way to the safety of NOVAC before a legion assassin party comes and slaughters me so badly I died in less than 2 seconds of fire at full health! Some decisions can screw up the game a stupidly large amount. If it was on the PC then I would make it that hitmen don't come for you until after you've killed Benny and become vilified.