Poll: What do you use: Console or PC?

Subscriptism

May 5, 2012
I primarily use console but if I would use PC if it had better gamepad support, I just can get used to the keyboard.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Both, and I have room for both in my gaming habits.

Also my computer monitor has a dead pixel.

Booooo.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
PS3.
I spend most of my time in front of a PC anyway, so I don't feel like relaxing with one too...

TecnoMonkey

Jul 2, 2012
I'm a console guy and i'm probably going to continue to be a console guy, or I will until Sony stops developing PlayStations.

I occasionaly play on my PC but only because I have friends that don't own a PS3 and some of my favorite games are on that platform.

Uriain

Apr 8, 2010
Would have liked to have seen an "all" in here, as I play across all the systems (even Mac..well iOS with angry birds/plants vs zombies).

My time gets split fairly evenly between all the systems, though Xbox has more due to the MP rush of games lately.

janjotat

Jan 22, 2012
I used to be part of the master race, but then we moved and I got a consol. Since then I built my own computer with a gtx 670. Elitism is fun

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
I play on PC, PS3, and Wii right now it's mostly the PS3 because I just picked up Disgaea 3.

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
I love my potato so many good games.
But no PC all the way and then I got a wii for the local multi player...well I would if I had a TV I have tried to do a few things that connect it to the monitor but no real success...and I will be dammed before I pay for a TV licence.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
*Waves hand like the elitist PC fuckwit he is*

I do use consoles. Sometimes.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Both. Although I haven't been using my consoles much lately due to a combination of lack of funds and lack of games of games that interest me.

Off topic: And incidentally, a Mac is a PC, you know considering the acronym "PC" stands for "Personal Computer." Just putting that out there.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
A good idea to include the option "More than one".

My primary platform is PC or 3DS (I play a lot when I am waiting for the bus so that might count more than my scarce few hours with my PC). However I have a Wii and a 360 and I play with those sometimes. The PC is just more convenient because I do a lot of work on it too so it's always right in front of mw when I am taking breaks unlike my consoles. Sometimes I play 3DS when there are patches downloading to my PC games since my 3DS is usually on my desk... I am impatient when I'm on break...

Oh, I also have a Wii U on pre-order.

DJjaffacake

Jan 7, 2012
I mainly use my PS3, but use my PC for PC only games like Mount and Blade, strategy games, and Xbox exclusives that get PC ports. I also use my iPhone for Game Dev Story.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
I play on my Xbox 360, though sometimes I will boot up my laptop and play some TF2.

But mainly on my Xbox.

Captcha: Pea Brain.

Backlash

Mar 6, 2012
I voted PC.I own a wii and 360. I also own a Mac but don't game on it. I just got Halo 4 and will be getting back ops2. That said I love my laptop and will continue to play games on it. I spend hours of down time playing SC2. they may go down with the games in getting but I wont just stop. I will most likely sink into my new shooter(s) for while on the 360. I expect to be bouncing back and forth on the PC and 360 so i wont burn out anytime soon.

I think PC gaming would get more attention if the system requirements didn't shift. I have a list at least a dozen long for friends that would buy SC2 if they had a better Computer. but it is easier and in most cases cheaper to just get a console. But I believe everyone can be happy with one or the other.

Windcaler

Nov 7, 2010
I play on a PC, Xbox, PS3, and I have a wii that I havnt touched since the year it came out. My gaming is done predominately on my PC because IMO I get the best experience on it. Modding communities and huge option menus just allow me to play most games in the way that I want to play them. Plus customization is king on PC

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
TehCookie said:
Idort master race reporting in. Only plebs have to choose one. /elitism
Elitism high five!

Yeah sriously the following are hooked up to my TV right now: Ps2, PS3, PS1, Dreamcast, Wii, Gamecube (bequietitisn'tredundantbecauseitlookscool!), Mega Drive.

I also have my pc and use that for playing things I can;t get on formats I own or things that are best on there that my PC can run (I am upgrading it soon I promise! I have work now! I CAN AFFORD A GPU! : D).

Also a DS and a 3DS and various gameboys dotted about.

No Xbox bcause I'm not paying for an Xbox (and fucking Live) just for Halo.