Poll: What's the state of your Forum Health Meter?

kwagamon

Jun 24, 2010
It made me really happy to see how many people voted Level 0. I knew that this community was a vast majority reasonable people, and getting concrete evidence is nice.

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
No offenses committed (here) thus far and I plan to keep it like that. Don't like the principle. I don't come here much, is there anyway to appeal if you do cop a ban and then have it removed from your 'record'?

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
I have always thought escapist forums were set up a bit differently. The whole quoting system seems to encourage quotes within quotes for badges. There is a badge for creating a topic that gets enough activity so its pretty much a "generate hits for our website" badge (one I want). But the probation system? Every time I see a post put someone on probation I have to, have to, read it. Even if I have to follow links through the forums to read it.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
I'm completely clean. Never done anything to get myself in trouble with the mods, apparently. Or, if I did, they didn't notice.

Conza

Nov 7, 2010
Clean as a whistle, just as I expected - it would be a bit annoying to find out one was somewhere they didn't expect to be, and without scimming these 12 pages so far, I would hope most people would find themselves exactly where they thought they would!

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
1 warning because I said Nintendo need to give Mario and Zelda games the next few millenia as time off work.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Goddamn it, I'm level 0 but voted level 1 because I didn't see that at the BOTTOM of the poll until I'd already clicked Submit :-/

Far from noob, just clean.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
ravensheart18 said:
Joshimodo said:
For some reason, 5. I only recall one warning/suspension in my entire time here, so I'm curious as to why it's at 5.
Under the new rules 1 suspension or probation would put you immediately and permanently on 5 (probation)
It's pretty ridiculous that it's retroactive. It was a once-off, and it wasn't even anything major.

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
I'm clean. Which apparently makes me a noob?
Good, I'd rather be a level-0 noob instead of....instead of the alternative.

See that little halo? Perfect angel. Or at least good enough at subtly ribbing people when they deserve it and not catch attention :p

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
I've had one warning for a potty mouthed joke, that really was meant as a compliment.

Live and learn.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Level 1. I'm assuming its because of that idiot who decided he'd make the argument personal and I called him out on being a dick, making us both get hit.

To be fair, I should have just reported him, but meh

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Surprisingly clean record. I am rather out spoken and some how come across like an aggressive person when I don't mean to.

I did once get put on probation for "attacking another user" but I appealed and had it removed. Goes to show it can work.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I got two checks. I'm still pretty good for a while I think. 4 more nets me what... A suspension? And 6 nets me a permaban.

So... Since I've been a member for 2 years, I think two checks isn't bad.