Poll: what's worse,beating up a girl, or getting beat up by a girl?

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Demented Teddy said:
BritishWeather said:
In marriages, Police rarely believe a man is getting beaten by a woman and many men lose custardy of their kids due to woman lying about getting beaten.

Anyhow back to the topic their no excuse for hitting a woman no matter what it just shows your a weak person, put up with it. Or run away!
The line of thinking of the second paragraph is why the 1st paragraph happens.
Arionis said:
Beating up a girl.

I was raised never to strike a woman, and if needed to defend myself, I can grapple well enough to disarm any weapon they are using, or to simply restrain them.

Beaten by a girl? No shame.

Beating one up? No honor. You're trash.
Oh hard man are you?
Just because you're male does not mean you can easily restrain one of us.
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Beaten up: Understandable, maybe you deserved it or the woman was a *****.

Beating someone else up: Not right. Shame on you.
That's contradicting.
How can they both apply?
stone0042 said:
As far as I'm concerned, there is never a situation in which it is okay to harm a woman. Ever. Screw ego and social repercussions, I'll get my ass kicked by a chick before I come anywhere near hitting one.
Dyme said:
In average, men are physically stronger than women, therefore men beating women is worse.
Here's something to think about:
Guys can beat up guys far weaker then them for really stupid reasons without society giving a shit but a guy can't beat up a girl of equal strength in self defence otherwise society will disown them.
Hmm....
ecoho said:
Ok being beat up by a girl isnt bad just say "you piss her off and see what happens"
if you hit her though lets just say im not the only one who would beat the liveing shit out of anyone who did this.
I hate "white knights" like you.
Why can guys beat up guys that are far weaker then them for stupid reasons but a guy can not defend himself against one of us?
Chase Yojimbo said:
Beating up a girl always has no reason, meaning it's worse. Getting beat up by a girl, means they have a reason for beating you up, so i think people who get beat up by girls deserve it. so people who voted 'its worse to get beat up by a girl', means you are nothing but an idiot. You know im right! admit it! you did stupid stuff that got you beat up by a girl.
So we are immune from the consequences of our actions but we can beat up guys for their wrong doings?
Biggest double standard of the year award goes to....
ok first off im not a "white knight" im protecting my own ass for he who does not join in is thought to condone wich makes me number 2 on the beat the shit out of line. Next i am well aware that women can take care of themselves my sister 5FT and hits harder then any guy i know. Also my comment was kinda poorly phrased if i see a guy hit a women he can easily take ill kick his ass two ways from sunday. If he hits a women who looks like shes gonna win im gonna sit watch and take pictures:) Now it goes against every fiber in my being to hit a women but that does not mean i wont restrane them i can crack ribs with my bear hugs:)

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Chase Yojimbo said:
Beating up a girl always has no reason, meaning it's worse. Getting beat up by a girl, means they have a reason for beating you up, so i think people who get beat up by girls deserve it. so people who voted 'its worse to get beat up by a girl', means you are nothing but an idiot. You know im right! admit it! you did stupid stuff that got you beat up by a girl.
So we are immune from the consequences of our actions but we can beat up guys for their wrong doings?
One thing i learned from any women though, Damned if you do, Damned if you don't, sort of like the Uncanny Valley in some ways. Besides, i was born to respect women for being biologically smarter than males, which puts us at a disadvantage *cough cough Cleopatra*...

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Judas Iscariot said:
Getting beat up by a girl. Not only are you getting physically hurt but are you restricted from putting the ***** in her place and theres the humiliation of it.
Personally I would never let some wench hit me without retaliation.
You seem bitter

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
Getting beat up by anyone really sucks, but there's no excuse for beating up a girl. Even if they attack you. You really never should go to the point of 'beating someone up.' Just incapacitate them. Neutralize the threat, so to speak.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Thank you sooo much for your comments in this thread, has way more weight if it comes from a girl then a guy as OBVIOUSLY it's cos we are misogynist pricks who go around beating up women for lulz.

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
I don't mean to sound sexist(although it probably is) but if a woman was trying to beat you up, i think generally a man could overpower a woman and subdue her without hurting her or himself too badly.

I mean if were talking about a tennis player or a super athelete kick boxer chick someone let me know but i think the consensus is that were talking about an average woman.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Serge A. Storms said:
Judging from the fact that I started with "chances are," and you were the only one to respond, it might be that you were the only one offended.
That's the most depressing part of all, I think.
My point was more that a lot of the women I know would be absolutely ashamed to have won a fight by kicking a man in the testicles. Maybe I just know more honorable people than the general public consists of. You've got to admit though, that using "chances are" implied that the majority of fights women win are because of this very tactic.

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
Depends really. If she looked like a man and hit like a man then she can take it like a man :p
Seriously though, I would rather walk away.
I worked as a doorman/bouncer for over 10 years and we had many women who were violent towards us but we always use reasonable force to incapacitate the offender until they calm down where they could therefore be ejected from the premises but it has always been the golden rule, never hit a woman.
I have seen plenty of women though being smacked by their boyfriends but they are always told that it is not right to hit a woman whilst being thrown out harshly.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Andothul said:
I don't mean to sound sexist(although it probably is) but if a woman was trying to beat you up, i think generally i man could overpower a woman and subdue her without herself or him too badly.

I mean if were talking about a tennis player or a super athelete kick boxer chick someone let me know but i think the consensus is that were talking about an average woman.
If there is anything more frightening in the world, it is 2 things. A women who is protecting her child, or a women who is so pissed off, you literally see steam coming out of their ears. No matter what kind of man you are, this women is bound to rip you limb from limb, im being very serious here. Women survive Child Birth while a man would cry for years because of the pain, as far as im concerned, Women are to be respected, and to be feared, which is why i love women, and also why im a pervert *Thats because im a Virgin Male though, who is a Hermit*.

Truth Cake

Aug 27, 2010
Honestly, every girl I've ever asked "What would you do if you got in a fight with a guy like say, me?" (or some variation of this question) has either answered: a) call for help, then beat the shit out of him/me or b) kick him/me in his/my privates repeatedely until he/I drop.

The way I see it, in either of those scenarios you're gonna lose (especially b), so there's really no shame in losing such a one-sided fight. On the other hand, if you beat up a girl that didn't do option a or b, then you're well... trash, as Arionis so eloquently put it. If, however, you do beat up the girl that did a and/or b, then it really depends on the situation- who started the fight, etc.

TailstheHedgehog

Jan 14, 2010
Naturally - men are stronger than women. Thus, it's not a fair fight hand-to-hand unless you're like Karate masters. There is no honour in hurting somebody that is not as strong as you are. I'm a girl, but I'd never beat up somebody younger and smaller because A) I'm a wuss and B) it wouldn't be a fair fight.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
i tried to avoid this topic because it brushed up to me wrong but I will say...your choises suck because no matter what the person choice is they are an asshole....if i say that being beat up by a girl is bad it makes me sound like a jock asshole who can't be beat by girls and that smacking a woman cross the chops is fine....and if i....i...damnit....this topic if full of fail....both are fine....i can be beat by a girl and if in danger i will smack, punch, and shoot any gender that threatens me.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Demented Teddy said:
ecoho said:
Demented Teddy said:
BritishWeather said:
In marriages, Police rarely believe a man is getting beaten by a woman and many men lose custardy of their kids due to woman lying about getting beaten.

Anyhow back to the topic their no excuse for hitting a woman no matter what it just shows your a weak person, put up with it. Or run away!
The line of thinking of the second paragraph is why the 1st paragraph happens.
Arionis said:
Beating up a girl.

I was raised never to strike a woman, and if needed to defend myself, I can grapple well enough to disarm any weapon they are using, or to simply restrain them.

Beaten by a girl? No shame.

Beating one up? No honor. You're trash.
Oh hard man are you?
Just because you're male does not mean you can easily restrain one of us.
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Beaten up: Understandable, maybe you deserved it or the woman was a *****.

Beating someone else up: Not right. Shame on you.
That's contradicting.
How can they both apply?
stone0042 said:
As far as I'm concerned, there is never a situation in which it is okay to harm a woman. Ever. Screw ego and social repercussions, I'll get my ass kicked by a chick before I come anywhere near hitting one.
Dyme said:
In average, men are physically stronger than women, therefore men beating women is worse.
Here's something to think about:
Guys can beat up guys far weaker then them for really stupid reasons without society giving a shit but a guy can't beat up a girl of equal strength in self defence otherwise society will disown them.
Hmm....
ecoho said:
Ok being beat up by a girl isnt bad just say "you piss her off and see what happens"
if you hit her though lets just say im not the only one who would beat the liveing shit out of anyone who did this.
I hate "white knights" like you.
Why can guys beat up guys that are far weaker then them for stupid reasons but a guy can not defend himself against one of us?
Chase Yojimbo said:
ok first off im not a "white knight" im protecting my own ass for he who does not join in is thought to condone wich makes me number 2 on the beat the shit out of line. Next i am well aware that women can take care of themselves my sister 5FT and hits harder then any guy i know. Also my comment was kinda poorly phrased if i see a guy hit a women he can easily take ill kick his ass two ways from sunday. If he hits a women who looks like shes gonna win im gonna sit watch and take pictures:) Now it goes against every fiber in my being to hit a women but that does not mean i wont restrane them i can crack ribs with my bear hugs:)
Why would you allow a girl to beat up a guy but stop a guy from beating up a girl?
the reason why my friend is ive yet to see a women actualy start a phisical fight with out good reason that includes my sister who is about as combative as you can be. I also know if i butted in i might be next on her list and hed probily yell at me saying "Ihad it coverd you fucking idiot" so yeah not a good enoth reason to interfer.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Beating up a girl.

This is mostly because if you get beat up by a girl, and don't show any major bruises, you can always say you let her win.

Beating up a girl might eventually get other girls to beat you up, and a few dudes.